No announcement yet.

Ancient Pyramids all built in a straight line stretching thousands of miles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    Yup, and you don't know the difference between evolution and abiogenesis is. Didn't you get banned for saying racist **** about the little Mexican kid that sang the national anthem in the Heat Spurs series?

Go away......
    Again, you make dumb statements. 98%? You must be a comedian.

No I wasn't racist you idiot.

Comment

Aye dios mio........
      the word “theory” implies that something is unproven or speculative.

As I expected, thanks for posting.

Facts can be proven.

Theories cannot be proven.

Stating that a theory is a fact, is in fact, just a theory.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
        the word “theory” implies that something is unproven or speculative.

As I expected, thanks for posting.

Facts can be proven.

Theories cannot be proven.

Stating that a theory is a fact, is in fact, just a theory.

Stop going out your way to be a c*nt REED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
          No I didn't.

I just make Sunday a morning of boxing usually. I'll watch it at like 00:00 Sunday before the Broner vs MagicMan card starts.

i won't give any spoilers, other than to say dancov was biting his nails at one stage or another.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
              1:14 If evolution were a fact. God....for somebody who's suppose to be a genius this Dawkins is an idiot.

Comment

Yes Reed, that is the way science works.

I don't have to know every single thing about something to know it's true. I used evolution as a good example. The evidence is so overwhelming, that there is no other explanation.

Even though we don't have 100% of all the information. We have like 98%, so that's enough to determine something to be true.
                The evidence for the world being flat is also so "overwhelming" that without the proper technology and geographical knowledge there is no other explanation. A poor attempt to justify your point, and you do not have 98% of information if you are discussing evolution.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                  The evidence for the world being flat is also so "overwhelming" that without the proper technology and geographical knowledge there is no other explanation. A poor attempt to justify your point, and you do not have 98% of information if you are discussing evolution.
                  aka bollocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                    horizons... all the other bodies in the sky not being flat... etc... etc...

Comment

• Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
                      green k is in order just for you once i can spread it again...

on a more serious note, there was a chapter in carl sagan's cosmos book where he showed just how smart the ancients were... he started from eratosthenes who accurately measured the effing size of the earth using sticks and shadows and ends with hypatia who was the first dudette acknowledged as a mathematician... it was such a great burst of human ingenuity during those times with the library of alexandria serving as the repository of human knowledge...

i think the upcoming film "agora" will tackle hypatia's part in that glorious era...
                      Ancient people where exactly like us dude. Some geniuses and a bunch of average people and morons. Same brains same everything physically and mentally.

Comment

Working...
                      X