No announcement yet.

Any lounge members got any phobias???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
    I have never seen an indoor rat. That would have to be one filthy place to house a full grown rat..lol.
    Lol out here in Pittsburgh they can get into the cleanest places (especially during the winter). Me and my uncle use to work at this fitness factory in Cranberry Township (which had regular inspections and was very well kept), and this big a55 black rat comes out of no where. I was scared as hell, and was actually about to go home right then until i remembered i was being paid by the hour lol so an early leave for something like that would have been pretty dumb. Normally when a rat sees a human he gets scared. Well he ran, but he stayed in the building for months. He would only come out at night and would just go from room to room. He was almost impossible to find during the day time and was fast as fck when he would be spotted.

Comment

spiders crawling on you while youre sleeping. thats about it.

Comment

Naw I get out.

I just have to everything my way like a child...lol.
        no wonder why you act like one.

Comment

No phobia but i do shoot any pigeon i see in my yard nasty fcking flying rats.

Comment

Yeah I wonder if its all in my head. Hell it might be.
            It is there are things you do everyday far more dangerous then riding in an elevator,just look up stats dying in an elevator is a very uncommon thing its like a plane hitting your house.

Comment

The odds that a person will visit an emergency department due to an accident involving elevators in a year are 1 in 29,010. In comparison, the odds a person will visit an emergency department due to a motor vehicle accident in a year are 1 in 73.89.

It is even less likely you won’t live to reach your floor. The odds that a person will die from an elevator accident in a year are 1 in 10,440,000.

Comment

agraphobia not nice at all

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  Flying 30,000 ft. in the air knowing that if something goes wrong there's nothing you could do about it...
                  That's comforting to me. I'm carefree because it's completely out of my control.

Comment

i have to put toilet paper in the toilet before taking a dump i have a phobia of getting back splashed

Comment

I just really don't like to throw up. That's it really.

Comment

Working...
                      X