Any lounge members got any phobias???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post

love this ride i love roller coasters.
    oh man i remember i went to six flags like 4 times and still avoided dat ride until the 5th time, i nearly shat myself.

and there was this ride that literally had a net under it ...i was like wtf is that net doing there? it was way to big to be catchin cell phones/hats/shoes etc

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
      Yeah its a fuckin nightmare...

I almost lost my shyt one time on this Harry Potter ride at Universal Studios. They strap you in and youre in some cave and we were just sitting there not moving for like 30 seconds. I was literally one second away from ruining everybodys experience I was about to flip the **** out if that ride didnt start moving.

Im not a big Germaphobe but I cant watch any type of shows on it. It would mess my head up.
      Lol, I'm not good with heights by any stretch of the imagination. I remember when i was like 13 i went to six flags in Ohio. I dumbly got on this one swing ride with my friends mother and it went high as fck and you could see the trees and almost everyone in the park. I didn't expect that (even if i did it wouldn't have made no difference) and i kept telling them to stop the ride every time it would swing back to the ground LMAO and i kept grabbing my friends mom and telling them to make them stop it. The lady who was controlling the ride kept smiling and said that i had to wait until the ride finished.

The worst part of it all, is that 4ucker got stuck in the air for like 8 minutes straight and i went HAM! Lol my friends mom felt so bad for me afterwards.

Comment

For me....Im claustrophobic.The fear of having no escape and being closed in small spaces or rooms.

I cant ride in the back seat of a 2 door car because I cant let my self out.

I cant ride elevators.

I cant ride amusement park rides that are indoors.

I refused to go to any Lion games in the Silverdome as a kid..lol.

I refuse to swim in water I cant fully stand up in. And Im 5-9 so you can do the math.

I cant ride an airplane without taking STRONG medicine to make me fall asleep.

I absolutely CAN NOT ride in a Taxi.

I cant go in ANY room where the door can be held closed from the other side.

When I was little I never got on those slides that are closed up like a big ass tube. Hell naw.

I know its some more shyt I noticed thats all I can think of right now.
        So what you are saying is that you are a b i t ch?

Not surprised, most conspiracy theorists are.

Comment

My phobia is being broke, and not being able to pay my bills......

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
            So what you are saying is that you are a b i t ch?

Not surprised, most conspiracy theorists are.
            Was that called for? Go kill yourself you immature troll. Its called Claustrophobia.

Comment

Was that called for? Go kill yourself you immature troll. Its called Claustrophobia.
              Phobias are way for people without balls to explain away them being a b i t ch.

Grow a pair, and stop being scared of everything.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                Phobias are way for people without balls to explain away them being a b i t ch.

Grow a pair, and stop being scared of everything.
                So everyone in this thread is a bytch?

Everyone with any kind of phobia is a bytch?

What a clown.

Dude you're the type of guy that would shyt yourself If I reached my hand out to you for a handshake. Ole pucci ass dude. Probably couldn't even look me in eyes face to face.

Comment

So everyone in this thread is a bytch?

Everyone with any kind of phobia is a bytch?

What a clown.

Dude you're the type of guy that would shyt yourself If I reached my hand out to you for a handshake. Ole pucci ass dude. Probably couldn't even look me in eyes face to face.
                  Unlike you, I am not scared of everything. Stop trying to convince yourself that everyone is as scared of everything as you are.

We are not.

Its just you.

Comment

loose rats like in somebodies kitchen or even outside. That's one of my worst ones. Rats are one of the worst animals to look at, and make me wanna go get a ball python.

Comment

Originally posted by slicksouthpaw16 View Post
                      loose rats like in somebodies kitchen or even outside. That's one of my worst ones. Rats are one of the worst animals to look at, and make me wanna go get a ball python.
                      I have never seen an indoor rat. That would have to be one filthy place to house a full grown rat..lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X