Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The level of ******ation in this lounge is quite strong today...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    It was. This thread has some potential. I just might fix a cup of coffee and hang out with ya'll this morning.
    hey long time chiefz, haven't seen you in a while.

hope all is well.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      What is that a little dig at me,I responded first cause his post was aimed at me.
      Yes you are right. You are basically the epitome of everything he was ranting about. Also, I don't believe it was aimed at just you, I'd say about 60% of the site

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        It was. This thread has some potential. I just might fix a cup of coffee and hang out with ya'll this morning.
        Agreed. I have a few minutes to kill so I thought I'd start a fight for ****s and giggles. These ****ers ought to feel honoured that I'm ****ting on them. (honored, Fat Yanks).

However, I gotta go out and get some groceries, so I might come back in about half an hour and see what generic responses and badly-spelled ******ation this tag team of Mark and New England come up with.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          DO IT. I have already had three quarters of a pot. 8 cups or three big mugs fuk yeah!
          Big mug one is in hand. finna freak up this black and commence to hangin. Good morning Timothy Horton my good friend. How have yoou been ol' chap.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
            Yes you are right. You are basically the epitome of everything he was ranting about. Also, I don't believe it was aimed at just you, I'd say about 60% of the site
            You're a little generous on 60%, but yes, you're right.

It's funny though, isn't it? I could post something like "I hate everyone who's a ****ing ******" and you'd get people logging in going "why are you talking about me for?"

Comment

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
              oh no munee maii, he's going to be picking on you now.
              Well I hang my head in shame. Lol.

It's good to see the legend that is cheify has made an appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                So you rate someone's Intelligence based on Grammatical error's,people show genius in many way's,don't be an elitist it's not a good look on you.

Comment

For me personally, there's way too many theist vs atheist threads, and most people on either side aren't even qualified to talk about it.

Comment

So you rate someone's Intelligence based on Grammatical error's,people show genius in many way's,don't be an elitist it's not a good look on you.
                    annie's going to have a field day with this post.

Comment

In what ways do you show genius, Mark? When you're finger-****ing your mom?

Comment

Working...
                      X