Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The level of ******ation in this lounge is quite strong today...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
    a stud finder is your friend.

but no worries, sooner or later you'll find out about these things.

hopefully before you bring the house down.
    ****ed thing about it is I got one of those and still missed the gotdamn stud. Sometimes I think them damn stud finders are pissin in the dark just as much as my ass is.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post

that troll anorak starts a thread about how dumb we are, and we finish it discussing our home ownership.

#mommies basement.
      I didnt mean to hijack the thread with my highsadittiness.

Comment

• chiefz just hijacked annie's thread.

annie creates threads for the sole purpose of pissing ppl off.

now we're all in here sounding like close buddies shooting the **** at the local clubhouse after a friendly round of golf.

annie's not going to like this at all.

Comment

chiefz just hijacked annie's thread.

annie creates threads for the sole purpose of pissing ppl off.

now we're all in here sounding like close buddies shooting the **** at the local clubhouse after a friendly round of golf.

annie's not going to like this at all.
          Would you like some tea with your cumpetts my good sir?

Im sure Annie's fine. Hell this might've been Annie's whole aim.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            Would you like some tea with your cumpetts my good sir?

Im sure Annie's fine. Hell this might've been Annie's whole aim.
            i'm actually in the market for a bigger house but we're in no rush.

it has to be perfect for me/us since it's going to be my last house.

Comment

i'm actually in the market for a bigger house but we're in no rush.

it has to be perfect for me/us since it's going to be my last house.
              Before we bought this house. We were gonna get a 3 bed 2 bath. But I told Mrs. Chief that I didnt want us to out grow the house, so we decided that nothing less than a 4 bed 3 bath. I told her I didnt want to have to buy another house, and have to worry about going through the sale process, cause its no telling what will go on with the housing market. I told her whatever we get, plan on growin old in it, cause its the final stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                Go back to the dome and continue picking on a guy that would bash your face in.
                I met Anorak in real life and he might not be happy me telling you this but... he is in fact Jason Statham.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  Before we bought this house. We were gonna get a 3 bed 2 bath. But I told Mrs. Chief that I didnt want us to out grow the house, so we decided that nothing less than a 4 bed 3 bath. I told her I didnt want to have to buy another house, and have to worry about going through the sale process, cause its no telling what will go on with the housing market. I told her whatever we get, plan on growin old in it, cause its the final stop.
                  we're looking for a 4 and 3 too, although 2.5 baths is fine with me.

kinda sux that property tax around here is expensive. this house we checked out the other day is going to cost us $17k/yr.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    I met Anorak in real life and he might not be happy me telling you this but... he is in fact Jason Statham.
                    i knew it.

there was something pretty hot about annie just couldn't put a finger on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                      So you rate someone's Intelligence based on Grammatical error's,people show genius in many way's,don't be an elitist it's not a good look on you.
                      King hitting dudes for not apologising when they accidentally bump into you in supermarket? That's genius level street smarts right there. That genius in you was just shouting to hide behind the next aisle and wait until an opportune time to tackle the prick when he leaves and flail about at him for a bit before running off in your car. The next bit of genius was telling everyone on the internet about it.
                      Last edited by BennyST; 09-22-2012, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X