Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The level of ******ation in this lounge is quite strong today...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this place used to be great, but too many trolls with too many words of ignorance chased most of the better posters away.

"The level of ******ation in this lounge is quite strong today... "I guess that it would take one to know that......... Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      What up Chief!

Hope all's good homey!
      Whats goin on Dubb-dizzle mah homie. Yea, bruh, thangs is lookin clean over here, how bout you? I hope all is well on your end my good man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        Whats goin on Dubb-dizzle mah homie. Yea, bruh, thangs is lookin clean over here, how bout you? I hope all is well on your end my good man.
        Good to hear, brotha.

Its hot as **** here in LA but otherwise, things is lookin' lovely.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          Haha! Nah, no more of that.

We got a Jerry and Elaine (Seinfeld) thing going on.

but i bet ya a boner does a cameo once in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            Just dropped 3600 on my Ac unit,all on credit cards fck me.
            Dont feel bad Mark mah homie. I just had to get a water sofener with complete house filtration. I got so tired of spending money, I said **** I'll finance that hoe.

Alas, ANOTHER gotdamn bill.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frogs! View Post

but i bet ya a boner does a cameo once in a while.
              Yeah, she still fine as **** but its a slippery slope with that.

She got a pretty full date card and I ain't doin' bad myself so it ain't that bad.

Comment

I've already started Frogz mah homie. See my ass was tryin to hang up a key rack, and missed the gotdamn stud. If I miss that hoe again, than everything in the house is gonna get hung up with these.

a stud finder is your friend.

but no worries, sooner or later you'll find out about these things.

hopefully before you bring the house down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                  this place used to be great, but too many trolls with too many words of ignorance chased most of the better posters away.

"The level of ******ation in this lounge is quite strong today... "I guess that it would take one to know that......... Rockin'
                  Whats goin on Rockin my man? How have you been? I aint seen you in a while. I hope all has been well bruh.

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                  Good to hear, brotha.

Its hot as **** here in LA but otherwise, things is lookin' lovely.
                  Thats good to hear my man.

Sh111111111111111111t!!!!!!!!!!!! I know what you mean bruh. Its been hot denah b1tch down here in Tejas. We got some rain last week and that cooled things off a bit, but man I tell ya its been a smoker every since we touched dine. Grass tryin to die on me, water restrictions, the whole nine. But these gotdamn weeds seem to thrive like a muh****ah.

Comment

Dont feel bad Mark mah homie. I just had to get a water sofener with complete house filtration. I got so tired of spending money, I said **** I'll finance that hoe.

Alas, ANOTHER gotdamn bill.
                    The good news is that it will pay for itself in time,my first power bill dropped 80 bucks.

Comment

• that troll anorak starts a thread about how dumb we are, and we finish it discussing our home ownership.

#mommies basement.

Comment

Working...
                      X