Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
    Hmmmmm

Now who is out of place here?

Lmao i didn't even know he put rodgers, must be a packer fan since he has three packer qbs in his top ten.

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
      I'll get back 2 you guys once Eli collects 2 more rings !!!
      Don't hold your breath on that son. Eli got lucky twice. The first win was only because Samuel dropped an easy interception which if he catches the pats win. Last sb welker if he makes the catch again pats kneel down and win.

Eli has been very lucky against the patriots if they don't face Eli in the sb if he ever makes it back expect your boy to go home crying like a ***** after he loses.

Eli is even more overrated than his choker brother.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
        Don't hold your breath on that son. Eli got lucky twice. The first win was only because Samuel dropped an easy interception which if he catches the pats win. Last sb welker if he makes the catch again pats kneel down and win.

Eli has been very lucky against the patriots if they don't face Eli in the sb if he ever makes it back expect your boy to go home crying like a ***** after he loses.

Eli is even more overrated than his choker brother.

If.... really that's the best you got ???

I live in the real world not in a world of ifs !!!

I'm wondering If you'll ever get over it ???

If my aunt had balls son she'd be my uncle !!!

Lucky..... Really ??? Does your pop know you're on his computer ???
        Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 09-23-2012, 10:08 PM.

Comment

I'm one of the biggest Pats fans you'll meet but you won't hear me say one thing bad about Eli.

The guy's a class act and you'd be a first class dickhead if you rip a guy like that.

I fckin hate the Giants but I do root for Eli to do well whenever he isn't playing the Pats.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
            I'm one of the biggest Pats fans you'll meet but you won't hear me say one thing bad about Eli.

The guy's a class act and you'd be a first class dickhead if you rip a guy like that.

I fckin hate the Giants but I do root for Eli to do well whenever he isn't playing the Pats.
            I hear you, sig.

The reason it didn't hurt THAT bad when the Giants took us out last year, was because I always have had respect for the Giants organization, and Eli just seems like a good, humble dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              I hear you, sig.

The reason it didn't hurt THAT bad when the Giants took us out last year, was because I always have had respect for the Giants organization, and Eli just seems like a good, humble dude.
              I wish I could say it didn't hurt.

We had it. 1 slightly difficult catch which Wes usually makes and we had it.

I wanted to cry but was afraid somebody would see me. I have a reputation to keep.

And Eli? I live in the tri-State area so I get me self a regular dose of that kid and not one time did I ever see or hear him say anything unbecoming of a superstar.

And yes, Eli is a fckin superstar.

Comment

Man, this game is very physical.

Someone is bound to get hurt pretty bad.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
                  I wish I could say it didn't hurt.

We had it. 1 slightly difficult catch which Wes usually makes and we had it.

I wanted to cry but was afraid somebody would see me. I have a reputation to keep.

And Eli? I live in the tri-State area so I get me self a regular dose of that kid and not one time did I ever see or hear him say anything unbecoming of a superstar.

And yes, Eli is a fckin superstar.

You got me all choked up ovah here !!!

You made me edit my comment on Pat fans.

Pats look good and you're Mets won 2 in a row !!!

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                    You got me all choked up ovah here !!!

You made me edit my comment on Pat fans.

Pats look good and you're Mets won 2 in a row !!!
                    Ummm don't get it twisted.

Just because I like Eli doesn't mean his fans aren't idiots.

Or am I?

Comment

• You got me like this ovah here !!!

I like Brady 2 !!!

Not !!!

Are they gonna hold on ???

Comment

Working...
                      X