Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would it take CONVINCE PEOPLE that GOD/RELIGION IS NOT REAL?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Science is still only following what we as men perceive. Even gods, we only follow what we as men perceive. We as man are too limited. We do not understand even our own world yet, but still we are told by men, who like all men are flawed, who run narrow channel experiments and have learned to manipulate and alter certain chains we perceive as a reality. When you say we learn more and more about the universe, we actually know nothing still.

We can keep trying to figure out how all this came to be, but like I already said, we have not even scratched the surface and science will never be able to figure out how we came to be in the first place. Never. They may try to hypothesize how it all came to be, but we are too limited to ever know. If you follow science, you are only following another form of religion.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
      Of course the bible is invalid it's a scripture written 2000 years ago my men who had nowhere near the understanding and knowledge we have of the universe today.

I personally don't take the bible seriously at all and I have often made fun of its content.
      Of course its invalid, even those that preach the bible obviously see it as invalid, otherwise they'd be keeping slaves, raping women or killing all those of dont follow the bible. JUST like the bible says to.

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
        Science is still only following what we as men perceive. Even gods, we only follow what we as men perceive. We as man are too limited. We do not understand even our own world yet, but still we are told by men, who like all men are flawed, who run narrow channel experiments and have learned to manipulate and alter certain chains we perceive as a reality. When you say we learn more and more about the universe, we actually know nothing still.

We can keep trying to figure out how all this came to be, but like I already said, we have not even scratched the surface and science will never be able to figure out how we came to be in the first place. Never. They may try to hypothesize how it all came to be, but we are too limited to ever know. If you follow science, you are only following another form of religion.
        What?!?! Science is a religion?

Comedy post of the year.

Comment

Science is still only following what we as men perceive. Even gods, we only follow what we as men perceive. We as man are too limited. We do not understand even our own world yet, but still we are told by men, who like all men are flawed, who run narrow channel experiments and have learned to manipulate and alter certain chains we perceive as a reality. When you say we learn more and more about the universe, we actually know nothing still.

Cmon this is complete BS that religious folks spew out of their mouths

Science is not a religion, stop passing it as one

Comment

• i don't believe that science is a religion but i see the parallels that deanrw is pointing out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Cmon this is complete BS that religious folks spew out of their mouths

Science is not a religion, stop passing it as one
              It all comes down to belief systems. If you choose to follow any belief system, whether it be a deity or man, you are still just a sheep. Science has its place of course, but no experiment will determine how or why we exist. Science in a broader term may have the answer, but we as humans will never be smart enough to know. That is the point I am trying to make

Comment

If you follow science, you are only following another form of religion.

Comment

• Religion is based on belief and faith.

Science is based on facts and logic.

So no, they're not the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                    Religion is based on belief and faith.

Science is based on facts and logic.

So no, they're not the same.
                    science can only explain so much ie; big bang theory.

i am not a theist or scientist. just making a point (yeah, maybe it's a poor point).

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                      science can only explain so much ie; big bang theory.

i am not a theist or scientist. just making a point (yeah, maybe it's a poor point).
                      Science doesn't prove the big bang... nothing can. It's just a theory and nothing more.

Comment

Working...
                      X