Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If some stranger you never met in your life gave his life for yours.how would u feel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd try my best to be a son to his mother. A provider for his wife and kids.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      but knowing that you have a wife and kids, would you risk your life knowing that if you die for a stranger your family will be left alone ?

that's the real question...
      i dont think you even think about it...you just react

Comment

This one always made me think whenever I'd go through there. Crazy situation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shin-%C...tion#Incidents

Comment

kinda like dean koontz's cold fire... (great book BTW)

for the question, i think the guilt meter would be extremely high and making sense out of it would take a lot of time and thought...

maybe living right and striving hard to be the best possible person you could become would ease the guilt in some way...

"maybe..."

Comment

Originally posted by Larry.X. View Post
            i dont think you even think about it...you just react
            but if for a split second it does run thru your mind would anybody risk their kids growing without a father or mother to save a complete stranger, don't get me wrong I'm quick to react in a situation like that but afterwards you sit and think all the what if questions...

Comment

I wound make sure I help out the strangers family anyway I can. I would also help out total strangers too.

Comment

Working...
              X