No announcement yet.

Armada of naval power massing in the Gulf as Israel prepares an Iran strike

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
    You're missing my point ... They do not want to abandon the Islamic culture that is a part of their existence, just have more freedom and less religious oversight.

so basically they want a western style democracy.

last time i checked, western style democracy does not make you abandon your religious culture.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushido Brown View Post

last time i checked, western style democracy does not make you abandon your religious culture.
      Iranians have a dim view of so-called Democracy as PRACTICED within these United States. And many that I know from school, have no problem with The Supreme Leader's role and don't have a problem with that of the President.

Contrary to western belief & propaganda ... not many countries welcome the governing system or structure employed in the US.

Go to a primarily Iranian forum {There are plenty of them} and raise the question about a western lifestyle and check out the responses you get.

Here you go: http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/
      Last edited by arraamis; 09-17-2012, 07:25 PM.

Comment

question.

why do ppl think that u.s. will join israel in a fight?

u.s has never fought a war with israel yet ppl talk as if everytime israel goes to war u.s. joins in.

Comment

Well apparently it does, you can't kill for things like blasphemy, adultery and ****sexuality

Comment

Iranians have a dim view of so-called Democracy as PRACTICED within these United States. And many that I know from school, have no problem with The Supreme Leader's role and don't have a problem with that of the President.

Contrary to western belief & propaganda ... not many countries welcome the governing system or structure employed in the US.

Go to a primarily Iranian forum {There are plenty of them} and raise the question about a western lifestyle and check out the responses you get.

Here you go: http://iranpoliticsclub.net/club/

did i say iranians should adapt U.S. government for their own?

I said western style society & democracy.

Contrary to what is said in Iranian forums, the overwhelming majority of people seek better opportunities for their lives & love ones in western style society & democracies as oppose to middle eastern style society & governance.

Its called the American Dream & not the Middle East Fantasy for a reason.

Have you not heard of the Arab Spring revolution?

Dont try to sound too smart & make things complicated for yourself.

Yea our system is so much better than the west, what should we do?

we should revolt!!!!!

lmfaaooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              question.

why do ppl think that u.s. will join israel in a fight?

u.s has never fought a war with israel yet ppl talk as if everytime israel goes to war u.s. joins in.
              Because apparently US fights Israel's wars for them, blah blah blah

Also Israel always fights with The US against single single enemies with no help

So ignorance

Comment

did i say iranians should adapt U.S. government for their own?

I said western style society & democracy.

Here's a clue and it exposes the fact that you don't know what you're talking about .... Iran already have ELECTED officials!!!

Contrary to what is said in Iranian forums, the overwhelming majority of people seek better opportunities for their lives & love ones in western style society & democracies as oppose to middle eastern style society & governance.

So, let me get this straight, I should listen to a moron on a boxing forum, instead of ACTUAL IRANIANS .... I think I'll pass. Stick to boxing, you suck at this!!!

Its called the American Dream & not the Middle East Fantasy for a reason.

I'm willing to bet that you as a so-called American, cannot even verbalize what the dream is, let alone explain the concepts practiced in foreign lands.

Have you not heard of the Arab Spring revolution?
                You mean the one sponsored and financed by the CIA?? That one??
                No wonder, you don't have a clue ... your sources are lopsided and shortsighted.

Dont try to sound too smart & make things complicated for yourself.
                I'm just getting started and have debunked this mess without even trying, so clearly you are out of your element.

Yea our system is so much better than the west, what should we do?
                we should revolt!!!!!

lmfaaooooo

Your comments demonstrate, that you have no idea what you're taking about ... What was I thinking to expect some armchair Sociologist, etc.. to actually know or even have a clue what they're taking about. Hell, you think you know better than ACTUAL IRANIANS who voice their thoughts and ideas on the www for the world to see ... Yet, don't listen to them, they want the American dream in all its glory.
                Come-on let's go another round

Comment

Come-on let's go another round

you are a pretentious pseudo intellect that cant even quote quotes properly.

all my points stand & i dont need to have a flame war to tell me western style society is better than middle eastern style society.

Comment

all my points stand & i dont need to have a flame war to tell me western style society is better than middle eastern style society.
                    Why would you even attempt to debate an opinion?

Comment

And that's you problem ... You have a formulated opinion based on limited knowledge and exposure, yet you believe, quite foolishly, that it is absolute.

While you frantically search google to figure out what I'm actually stating ... I'm gonna have a spinach\mushroom pizza with garlic crust.

Comment

Working...
                      X