No announcement yet.

Boardwalk Empire Season 3 thread (HBO)---->>

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    Harrow might be the toughest sob ever in the history of mob movies.
    This^^^^^^. I told ya'll Rich was the ****.

I cant wait for next season.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
      It might be a stretch, but I'm hoping that Siegel kid has more roles after this season.. and please can we get more of Chalky White.. The homie turned down 25gs..

"I'm too old to make new friends.."or something like that
      Hell2tha****yea!!!!!!!!!!! Now ya'll see why Rich and Chalky are my favs on the show.

Imma be ready to talk BE when I get off work, ya'll make sho ya'll a$$es iis on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        Hell2tha****yea!!!!!!!!!!! Now ya'll see why Rich and Chalky are my favs on the show.

Imma be ready to talk BE when I get off work, ya'll make sho ya'll a$$es iis on here.
        Did you catch his defense when Capone went at him? The homie gave the world the definition on the slick African American boxer. I was hoping he'd land a counter lol

Comment

Did you catch his defense when Capone went at him? The homie gave the world the definition on the slick African American boxer. I was hoping he'd land a counter lol
          Yea his stance was beast

Comment

Episode before the Season Finale was my favorite of the season. I loved the plots heavily including Richard, Chalky, and Capone.

Comment

it thought it was a little anti climactic. especially the way gyp rosetti got killed. A bad ass character like that who has pretty much owned every scene he was in deserved better.

still a pretty damn good episode and still so much potential and untapped story lines.

Still no Murder Inc (absolute gold mine)
              Still no salvatore maranzo
              still no bugsy siegel (not enough)
              still no mentions of the other future heads of the five families (genovese, luchesse,bonano, colombo etc..)

more richard and chalky white. less margaret schroeder. they also need to start making nucky thompson more likable.

Comment

Richard is a bad ass

Comment

YezZirrrrrrrrrr. I was glad they aint get into it though cause both of um are bad ass fasho. But you could tell Chalky was finna do him down bad if they got to scrapin. You know Chalky's from that Tex, he probably sparred a lil with Jack Johnson.

Originally posted by Johnny Doomzday View Post
                  Yea his stance was beast
                  You aint never lied JD.

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                  it thought it was a little anti climactic. especially the way gyp rosetti got killed. A bad ass character like that who has pretty much owned every scene he was in deserved better.

still a pretty damn good episode and still so much potential and untapped story lines.

Still no Murder Inc (absolute gold mine)
                  Still no salvatore maranzo
                  still no bugsy siegel (not enough)
                  still no mentions of the other future heads of the five families (genovese, luchesse,bonano, colombo etc..)

more richard and chalky white. less margaret schroeder. they also need to start making nucky thompson more likable.
                  I think Gyps death was fittin. Stabbed in the back like a dog, by one of his own men, whose cousin he killed, and told him it was business, and not personal. All while daydreamin like a dumbass.

I doubt we see Margret anymore, she was gutted bout Owen, and her plan to be with him probably sucked all the life outta her. He role was gettin old and played out anyhow. Im sho we gon see the younger gangsters start makin they come up after the situation with AR plays out. Remember its 1923, so they still got more time to burn.

Next season is gonna be the ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Richard "Mutha****in" Harrow FTW.

Comment

Chalky and Capone patchin it up. It'd be nice to see them work together in the future.

Classic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X