No announcement yet.

"The Obama effect” on the firearms industry

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElChicano View Post
    He's done some good things but you see people and hear people talking on the radio talking about how they're going to vote for him because of race. I don't like him because he takes away from some hard workers and gives it to lazy people. Not talking about rich folks either and I understand some people really do need help but some of these leeches only want want want while they're ridding in their cars with dubs and actually taking some of that help from people that need.
    FYI I'm not pro Rep/Dem. Neither am I voting for Romney.
    For saying something I see with my own eyes? Ok you hypocrite fuck.
    Dude , this is way off-topic, and void of facts ... Get on-track homie!

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
      Dude , this is way off-topic, and void of facts ... Get on-track homie!
      Just annoyed by it. Sorry about that bro. Won't happen again.

Comment

Originally posted by ElChicano View Post
        It's sickening people just vote for him because of his race.

We need a president that isn't going to spoil lazy people that want(not need) more welfare.
        It's always funny when morons spew **** they know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT. Out of the thread little boy, the grownups are talking.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          It's always funny when morons spew **** they know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT. Out of the thread little boy, the grownups are talking.
          Nothing about? Boy I see it and hear it with my own eyes and ears. I'm sorry that attacking a black president offends you. OUt of respect to the TS I won't go any further and make you cry my brotha.

Comment

Working...
          X