Why I Detest Mitt Romney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this guy is an all around weirdo.

Comment

After listening to this...I think i like him even more now.

This is the type of stuff we need more of. Not the sugarcoating they did at the Convention.

Comment

Comment

That is an unbelievable video.

Not because of what he describes, but the way he describes it and the meanings he derives from it, obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
            That is an unbelievable video.

Not because of what he describes, but the way he describes it and the meanings he derives from it, obviously.
            You gotta ask yourself ... Is this the best the GOP could come up with in this era of crisis!?!?
            Romney has got more skeletons in his closet than any Presidential candidate in history. Add to that the inconsistencies, the flip-flopping on his own so-called agenda and you have an unelectable candidate that would at best, appeal to the very uninformed. A total joke and embarrassment for even the GOP.

Comment

I'll say it like this..............FUCK MITT ROMNEY!
              FUCK BARRACK OBAMA!

Comment

I don't like him as a candidate but i like his achievements with Bain Capital.

He and other GOP-ers just don't know how to articulate Capitalism properly. They're just as much a detriment to the Free Market as the Big-Govt Democrats, for not preaching Capitalism the proper way to the uninformed masses. Hence why when **** hits the fan again, the Dems will blame greed and Capitalism and use it as justification for more power grab and expansion of Govt, instead of placing the blame where it belongs....on Government itself.

Comment

Originally posted by 1_Industrialist View Post

He and other GOP-ers just don't know how to articulate Capitalism properly. They're just as much a detriment to the Free Market as the Big-Govt Democrats, for not preaching Capitalism the proper way to the uninformed masses. Hence why when **** hits the fan again, the Dems will blame greed and Capitalism and use it as justification for more power grab and expansion of Govt, instead of placing the blame where it belongs....on Government itself.
                  The problem with Romney's achievements at Bain is that it was at the expense of a lot of hard-working people. Which to a degree, is to be expected with so many mergers, but still, Bain seemed uncaring about the lives they changed for the worst. If Romney were to approach Govt. business in the same manner, that would be disastrous.

Comment

Originally posted by 1_Industrialist View Post

For anyone who has worked M&A , or PE, you know that those skills and approach are NOT transferable to the overall economy.

In the overall economy, those people you laid off to increase profits now become your PROBLEM, as opposed to a SOLUTION.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                      The problem with Romney's achievements at Bain is that it was at the expense of a lot of hard-working people. Which to a degree, is to be expected with so many mergers, but still, Bain seemed uncaring about the lives they changed for the worst. If Romney were to approach Govt. business in the same manner, that would be disastrous.

No, not at all. There are differences between executive powers in private and public. in private, you actually have to worry about waste and eliminate it, cut it when necessary. That's not the case with Public. Unlike in the Govt, in private you don't have a unlimited pot that you can draw from and waste/spend at your discretion.

It's actually the opposite of what you're saying. Him doing what he did at Bain would be a good thing (slashing Govt spending radically)....but he won't do that. It's not his money and like the rest of them will more than likely keep on wasting it and let the automatic growth of debt continue and contribute to the problem.

Comment

Working...
                      X