Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'll never go into the Thunderdome ever again.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    Man I just sawsome posts from Die Antwood in the dome to Jabs and Poet. I was literally laying on the floor crying my eyes out in laughter. I haven't laughed that hard since the "you laugh you lose" thread was first made.
    Link or it didn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
      You are a mature, happily married man with a child. I don't think you want to read the vile, hurtful, out of this world **** Antwood said to Jabs my good friend.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
        http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=435185

Comment

I just checked another TriggerHappy video where it starts off with him dancing in a suit then he sits down calmly and starts talking about random boxingscene stuff, including TexanBaller kissing his friend. That was a funny vid.

Comment

stones and flawless were the undisputed kings of the dome. Stones was one mean man in there, my god i remember a number of his threaads.

Comment

lolollllllllllllll why i didnt check this thread earlier

Comment

I'm very surprised that some of you actually like this these videos. I really appreciate the nice comments.

Comment

To be effective in the Dome, you have to have an edge on someone. Or else you just go in circles. Take for instance Annie, or Stones, etc.

They made a hobby out of completely berating people.

Like the stuff they come up with is really mean lol.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Your gay, liberal views are unwelcome here, tovarich.
                    wow that was hilarious

I haven't literally LOL'd on here for awhile. Not because I necessarily agree but I was just casually browsing and come across this. It's like walking into a rright hook, roll undah prime Pacquiao move a la Ricky Hatton

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      You are a mature, happily married man with a child. I don't think you want to read the vile, hurtful, out of this world **** Antwood said to Jabs my good friend.
                      I'm with love with both of you.

No ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X