Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If this can happen why can't BigFoot be real??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
    Wow! Science is so cool!
    yes you can and here is irrefutable proof a woman can fook a gorilla and get an off spring....

Comment

• bigfoot could absolutely be real. i think it is more likely that giant, mythic creatures are in the ocean, but i don't discount the possiblity of bigfoot being a reality.

the giant squid was chalked up to drunkenness for years. really. it was chalked up to drunkenness. so were rogue waves.

bing

and boom

i expect a bunch of skinny fat city boys acting like experts on altitude, mountains, and wilderness. water, too, while they're at it.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
        bigfoot could absolutely be real. i think it is more likely that giant, mythic creatures are in the ocean, but i don't discount the possiblity of bigfoot being a reality.

the giant squid was chalked up to drunkenness for years. really. it was chalked up to drunkenness. so were rogue waves.

bing

and boom

i expect a bunch of skinny fat city boys acting like experts on altitude, mountains, and wilderness. water, too, while they're at it.
        Maybe big foot lives in the ocean?????

Comment

• Originally posted by Richie Ric View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Richie Ric View Post

I think you're on to something here.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post

Comment

• **** Patterson footage, if a giant ass ape actually existed as recently as 100,000 thousand years ago perhaps bipedal, it damn sure can exist right now.

that's all I need to know.

Comment

• please....

westerner found hundreds of new species in my country indonesia, just because it does not have Latin name yet doesn't mean it is new species.

take a look at this monkey, the local knew they exist. just like Papua's golden kangooroo or brown clouded leopard in here. the same leopard which always stole farmer livestock.

they are not new just merely undiscovered by the western society, Borneo still have a lot of virgin rain forest, even large animal like pigmy elephant still considered new species

Comment

• We can find skeleton of **** Erectus and **** but can't find anything to prove there's an 8ft ape man walking around America.

Comment

Working...
                      X