• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by r ! zilient View Post
    S3 is Wlad, Note 2 is Vitali, any iPhone is Jeff Lacy

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
      Hilarious.. Ive got the S3... my girls got the S2.

The note is way to ****ing big for a phone to me, I cant do it.
      Oh the notes deadly. I thought it was too big at first but I used a buddy of mines note 1 for a solid week and had a hard time going back to the nexus.

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
        Oh the notes deadly. I thought it was too big at first but I used a buddy of mines note 1 for a solid week and had a hard time going back to the nexus.
        I cant do it lol

What iM gonna have an S3, A note, a 7" Tablet, 2 10" tablets, a laptop and a desktop?

Im not Reed Bourne over here.

Comment

• Why do people hate iPhones? I get the feeling the hate is more common in the US than the UK.

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
            Why do people hate iPhones? I get the feeling the hate is more common in the US than the UK.
            It's not about hating a phone.

It's about hating a company that publicizes being cutting edge based on a new product they made 5 years ago.

"This is the most advanced phone on the market"

No it isn't... and they know it, but they say it anyway. iPhone, when it first came out.. was in fact the most cutting edge advanced phone we had seen IMO... but **** changes.

This is the electronics industry, if you buy something its out of date in 3 months, no exxaggeration... Iphone has been passed up, and now with every release they're playing catchup.

Instead of releasing technology that other phones don't have, they're adding what other phones already do have.

Facebook integration? Auto Text to answer phone calls? a 5th row of icons? Some $30 power adapter you now need?

Come the **** on.

Comment

It's not about hating a phone.

It's about hating a company that publicizes being cutting edge based on a new product they made 5 years ago.

"This is the most advanced phone on the market"

No it isn't... and they know it, but they say it anyway. iPhone, when it first came out.. was in fact the most cutting edge advanced phone we had seen IMO... but **** changes.

This is the electronics industry, if you buy something its out of date in 3 months, no exxaggeration... Iphone has been passed up, and now with every release they're playing catchup.

Instead of releasing technology that other phones don't have, they're adding what other phones already do have.

Facebook integration? Auto Text to answer phone calls? a 5th row of icons? Some $30 power adapter you now need?

Come the **** on.
              Everything that you're saying sounds fair.... I'm not that clued up on technology, I haven't really tried many other kinds of smartphone. I hate the BlackBerry though.

I still have an old 3G iPhone. I like it a lot, mainly because the internet is great.

At the end of the day I don't really have anything with which to compare it.

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                Everything that you're saying sounds fair.... I'm not that clued up on technology, I haven't really tried many other kinds of smartphone. I hate the BlackBerry though.

I still have an old 3G iPhone. I like it a lot, mainly because the internet is great.

At the end of the day I don't really have anything with which to compare it.
                At the end of the day iPhone is still a GREAT piece of technology... it's just not the best.. and that's what most of the quarrels are about.

The details.

Comment

• because i know how emotionally charged these threads get i thought i would look at the iphone 5 last night. I think it looks bad ass to look at and a fine bit of engineering, but that new connector is just plain bull**** and the fact the apple store says it's USB 2.0 just made me laugh even more.

I think the phone looks nice, but it's probably no where nearly the latest and greatest technology in it's field, but the majority of people probably wouldnt utilise it fully anyway and will be more then happy with it if they upgrade.

I think im going to rock my iPhone 4 for another couple of years as it doesnt feel old or run like crap, so until it does, i'll stay old school

Comment

• Originally posted by chav View Post
                    because i know how emotionally charged these threads get i thought i would look at the iphone 5 last night. I think it looks bad ass to look at and a fine bit of engineering, but that new connector is just plain bull**** and the fact the apple store says it's USB 2.0 just made me laugh even more.

I think the phone looks nice, but it's probably no where nearly the latest and greatest technology in it's field, but the majority of people probably wouldnt utilise it fully anyway and will be more then happy with it if they upgrade.

I think im going to rock my iPhone 4 for another couple of years as it doesnt feel old or run like crap, so until it does, i'll stay old school
                    You mean you don't want a 5th row of buttons!?

Comment

At the end of the day iPhone is still a GREAT piece of technology... it's just not the best.. and that's what most of the quarrels are about.

The details.
                      Which do you think are the best phones on the market? I really don't know my stuff to be honest

Comment

Working...
                      X