iPhone 5 press conference thread?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully the screen doesn't break as easy as 4 and 4S

Comment

• So does it come in white or are they saving that for the 5S?

Comment

• Is this a joke?

That's it?

Comment

• That was embarrassing. And no NFC?! I was kind of hoping they would get it so adoption would be quicker. Oh well...

They'll be reduced to blackberry level in a few years if they continue this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            Is this a joke?

That's it?
            Its almost like they were trolling and the real announcement was later. But then you realize its the real thing smh.

Comment

• 1st, fck apple. Their computers can suck my balls

I have a 4s. This looks like just a bigger version of it. But, Im not sure how they're going to improve the look of the hardware, you can change a blackberry around, put the keypad to the side, top, etc. But basically the smartphone will pretty much look the same, with a flat screen on top. Im sure they could change the dimensions of the width, etc, but itll pretty much look the same.

What matters is the OS. I guess we'll have to wait and see how that functions. In the end, its just a phone.

Comment

• Im still unsure.

I have to lean more toward the S3 though because of Tmobile. As far as the devices go though, as a user I think I would probably be happy with either.

Comment

• I really thought apple would pull out the big guns, the success of the s3 has made android a legit threat to its dominance, but all this is, is the same old crap just bigger.

Oh well, get whatever phone you want but I could never go back to an apple device after seeing what an open source platform can do on a high spec device, it's night and day for me

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                    So does it come in white or are they saving that for the 5S?
                    Yessir, for an extra $50 of course

Comment

• Apple trolled

Comment

Working...
                      X