• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
    Never heard of people under the stairs but the title alone seems creepy
    It's not necessarily a "scary" movie, but it's a fun movie to watch

Comment

I've heard good things about "A Cabin in the Woods." I have stayed away from spoilers, probably peep it when becomes available on Comcast.

Comment

I don't know what them network execs were thinking allowing 'IT' to be put on TV. That ruined a whole GENERATION of kids. lol

**** was Poltergeist I & II combined scary.

Comment

For me it's Jacob's ladder. The story, the way it was filmed, the overall atmosphere,bah. Great movie btw.

Comment

When I was a kid, Nightmare on Elm Street and The Blob[1988 version].

Comment

The first Nightmare On Elm Street......I saw it in HS.....never fell asleep in class again.

Comment

As a child it was this guy:

Recently, the beginning of Insidious(halfway through it becomes rubbish) and The Fourth Kind.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  I've heard good things about "A Cabin in the Woods." I have stayed away from spoilers, probably peep it when becomes available on Comcast.
                  its not bad...one of those movies that towards the end you say "Oh Sh•t!" but wait for it to be free...

Comment

As a child is was the Excorsist and The Omen. Also, Amitiville Horror and Poltergeist was scary too but as an adult, I can say nothing really "scares" me.

Movies about disease are hard to watch sometimes, that movie Contagion was crazy and I Am Legend was good but the book was WAYYYYY better. They really fuked that one up as far as where they could have gone with it.

Comment

their was this movie one time on tv about a little doll trying to kill this lady....scared the **** out of me (I was like 9 I think)....only movie that really scared me tbh

@ 5:30

Comment

Working...
                      X