Is it Racist to make fun of gingers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
    my ears are burning..............

And to the TS, no it isnt, but no doubt some super sensitive PC dickhead will announce that it is racist within the next 5 years
    lol

i don't know why but this was funny as hell to me.

Comment

Why is it no worse than racism?

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
        Why is it no worse than racism?
        poking fun at kids with reddish hair as compared to impugning an entire race?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          poking fun at kids with reddish hair as compared to impugning an entire race?
          Racism is a 'bigger thing' and a far more serious problem, but the basis is just the same - showing prejudice towards someone because of the genes they were born with.

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
            Racism is a 'bigger thing' and a far more serious problem, but the basis is just the same - showing prejudice towards someone because of the genes they were born with.
            yeah but i don't know if anything that you can say about a "ginger" could ever be as offensive as something race related. I guess it's all in perspective and who is being targeted.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
              yeah but i don't know if anything that you can say about a "ginger" could ever be as offensive as something race related. I guess it's all in perspective and who is being targeted.
              I agree that racism is a far, far more serious problem that actually has terrible effects, I'm just suggesting that the concept of hating gingers is the same, even if it's not as extreme.

Comment

Kill em all

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X