Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democratic Convention/Obama's speech

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obama is the type of speaker leaders from other country's would wanna look to and learn from. What a talent.

Edit: Oh, and that soundtrack...

Last edited by Grand Champ; 09-08-2012, 09:42 AM.

Comment

I'll never vote Republican because all they care about is money.

If you're not a businessman or you don't devote your entire life to your work, and you're a republican then you're in the wrong party.

There are a lot of underprivileged people in this country who can't just devote themselves to a career even if they wanted to and the republican party doesn't give 2 ****s about them.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
        No surprise here Obama has an uncanny gift of controling feeble minded idiots with just some empty words and hollow promises.
        Is that why you keep avoiding that bet? You ****ing *****.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
          Daily Presidential Tracking Poll: September 7, 2012

http://www.examiner.com/article/dail...ptember-7-2012

According to the latest Rasmussen tracking poll Mitt Romney is ahead by 1% point, 46% to 45%. In the Gallup tracking poll President Obama is ahead by 1% point, 47% to 46%. Both polls are within the margin of error. Neither candidate is at 50% in either poll so a majority vote may not be possible this November.

Pretty close contest...
          Trust me, it really isn't that close. The popular vote doesn't mean ****. It's the Electoral College that matters. There are 10 tossup states in this election. Obama is leading in 9 of them.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            Is that why you keep avoiding that bet? You ****ing *****.
            And yet again you prove how stupid you really are. What does a bet have to do with you being a cum drunk Obama fanboy?

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
              And yet again you prove how stupid you really are. What does a bet have to do with you being a cum drunk Obama fanboy?
              I don't even like Obama lol. I will definitely vote for him over Romney though.

What I am saying is you talk all this **** but when I say "let's bet avy's and sigs Obama beats Romney since you talk so much" and you avoid it left and right.

Comment

Fck this election if one more liberal tells me all republicans are racist im going to clock someone.

Comment

I don't even know who to vote for
                  Obama is a horrible welfare queen that has raped the constitution

but the Republican party is in an almost literal sense ...******ed

might vote for Romney, just because he's Mexican and Marco Rubio's speech

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    I don't even know who to vote for
                    Obama is a horrible welfare queen that has raped the constitution

but the Republican party is in an almost literal sense ...******ed

might vote for Romney, just because he's Mexican and Marco Rubio's speech
                    Yup, same here.

I don't agree with everything that Romney says, but I prefer him over Obama. Romney is a successful businessman and with him Mexican roots, I'm sure he could give this country the push it needs.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      Trust me, it really isn't that close. The popular vote doesn't mean ****. It's the Electoral College that matters. There are 10 tossup states in this election. Obama is leading in 9 of them.
                      Actually....it appears as though there are no tossup states...but you are right...according to Intrade Forecast September 8, 2012 it's pretty much over and an Obama win.

http://electoralmap.net/2012/intrade.php

Unless Romney scores a KO in the debate which is unlikely to happen...it's a bit to much to overcome at this stage.

Comment

Working...
                      X