No announcement yet.

The Dallas Cowboys Road to the Super Bowl Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
    I have them winning this game, but honestly I don't even have them going to the playoffs.
    I see them getting in for sure. The nfc ain't that strong and 10-6 will win the nfc east this season

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
      I see them getting in for sure. The nfc ain't that strong and 10-6 will win the nfc east this season
      Bears improved, lions still there, redskins with rg3 will be better, seahags have improved, packers still there. So if the cowgirls didn't make it last year, and with almost every other team in the nfc making improvements, how will they make it this year?

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
        Then reality set in !!!
        Last game of the season New Years Day.. How hard did you laugh at Phony **** towards the end of the game when he had that look on his face like he knew it was over? I wanted the Giants to keep scoring on him.

I remember I was watching that game at a bar in the Bronx, drunk as hell. The whole place went nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
          Bears improved, lions still there, redskins with rg3 will be better, seahags have improved, packers still there. So if the cowgirls didn't make it last year, and with almost every other team in the nfc making improvements, how will they make it this year?

Only 1 teams coming outta the weak NFC West. 2 from the North and one from the South. The other 2 from the East. Dallas being one of them, IMO.

Comment

Only 1 teams coming outta the weak NFC West. 2 from the North and one from the South. The other 2 from the East. Dallas being one of them, IMO.
            One team coming out doesn't mean they haven't improved. plus the cards were actually like 7-2 in their last 9 games last year or whatever. The cowgirls will be lucky to win 8 games.

Comment

Starts tonight. I know the loungers are highly anticipating the team America loves.

Posters enjoy the greatest NFL franchise of all time

Go Cowboys!!

Cowboys aren't going to win the Superbowl, but I hope they stomp the Giants tonight

Comment

Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
                One team coming out doesn't mean they haven't improved. plus the cards were actually like 7-2 in their last 9 games last year or whatever. The cowgirls will be lucky to win 8 games.
                They won 8 with a crap defense. They'll get at the very least 10 W's

Comment

Cowboys fans manage to convince themselves that they're Super Bowl contenders every year. You tards thought you were going to the Super Bowl with Quincy effin Carter. #1 most delusional fans in the NFL.

Comment

They won 8 with a crap defense. They'll get at the very least 10 W's
                    Who says their defense will be better now? Who says the offense will be as good this year? You never know with the cowgirls, ever since they got rid of the cokeheads they have been a **** franchise.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                      Cowboys fans manage to convince themselves that they're Super Bowl contenders every year. You tards thought you were going to the Super Bowl with Quincy effin Carter. #1 most delusional fans in the NFL.
                      Never that. I became delusional when the tuna became head coach lol.

DEFENSE!!

Comment

Working...
                      X