No announcement yet.

The Dallas Cowboys Road to the Super Bowl Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pats lost to Arizona

Cleveland should have beaten the eagles and then the eagles turn around and beat Baltimore.

It's the NFL, it's not a sprint it's a marathon. Seattle's D was really good today, just one game. I expected Dallas to be 1-1 after two games, I just thought they would beat Sea and lose to the giants, sh,it happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Pats lost to Arizona

Cleveland should have beaten the eagles and then the eagles turn around and beat Baltimore.

It's the NFL, it's not a sprint it's a marathon. Seattle's D was really good today, just one game. I expected Dallas to be 1-1 after two games, I just thought they would beat Sea and lose to the giants, sh,it happens.
      Seattle's d was good last week, it's the reason they were picked by some silly "experts" to win the west.

Comment

• Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
        Great drive, Dallas. had a couple miscues but now its time to take these fans out the game.

Honestly though, Seattle has some great fans
        Why thank you, sir. It was an awesome game. My throat still hurts. I haven't heard the stadium that loud in awhile.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
              OMFG.........

RAAAAAGE!

"Bye."

Comment

• I hate the seahawks. I really wanted Dallas to win, I believed in them. That was my mistake. I doubted my original prediction because the emotion got to me.

2-5 by November OP. If I were you, I would be real worried about Tampa. They're not scrubs, those kids can ball and they're hungry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
                  I hate the seahawks. I really wanted Dallas to win, I believed in them. That was my mistake. I doubted my original prediction because the emotion got to me.

2-5 by November OP. If I were you, I would be real worried about Tampa. They're not scrubs, those kids can ball and they're hungry.
                  No love lost here.

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post

Somebody help me I can't stop laughing !!!!!

Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 09-17-2012, 01:41 AM.

Comment

• Bumptiy Bump.. 10+ minutes til kickoff

Comment

Working...
                      X