No announcement yet.

Republican Vice Presidential Candidate Lies about PB

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    republicans need to kick out the religious wackos.
    Thing is when a candidate says "God" the Republican crowd goes crazy and starts chanting "usa, usa, usa.".

They play that God card like a mofo.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      Thing is when a candidate says "God" the Republican crowd goes crazy and starts chanting "usa, usa, usa.".

They play that God card like a mofo.
      religious nuts give them manpower and money that's why.

i blame campaign finance reform.

i miss the days when the republican party was run by a few rich guys with suitcases full of money....

Comment

religious nuts give them manpower and money that's why.

i blame campaign finance reform.

i miss the days when the republican party was run by a few rich guys with suitcases full of money....
        Kind of sounds like the way the government has worked for the last 50 years.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          Kind of sounds like the way the government has worked for the last 50 years.
          yeah but they didn't have to pander to the far right, far left wings as much.

Comment

nothing wrong with bibles and guns.
            Especially when you combine the two. Like using guns on people who believe in the bible.

Comment

i think i saw that study.

there were questions about how they did it though. as far as pool, questioning,etc.

there is nothing smart or dumb about political ideology. it all comes down to how you view issues.
              Well I agree with that but there is something dumb or smart about what you agree on. I do seriously believe the republican party has moved so far right, it's scary.

You add to that the way "news" is shown here in the states and it gets really frightening. You used to watch the news and it would be an anchor giving you clear facts and stats. Then you formulated your own opinion.

Now you get a tv personality who gets up on his/her soap box and tells you what they think and people follow like sheep. Look at BMWP3 for an example...

Comment

republicans need to kick out the religious wackos.
                Republicans are religious wackos

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Republicans are religious wackos
                  not really.

it just seems that way because they are so loud.

Comment

not really.

it just seems that way because they are so loud.
                    Almost of the religious nuts i know vote republican. That doesnt mean all republicans are religious nuts but so many of them are. Mention god or guns and they go completely nuts

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                      Can you trust this guy, who tells such blatant lies, dudes meant to be good with numbers too.

I wonders how many lies will Romney and Ryan tell on the campaign trail?
                      When Obama was running for office, he Said he'd tighten the gun laws. Even after several incidents with assault weapons, he hasnt done a thing. A liar also?

Comment

Working...
                      X