Collapse
No announcement yet.

I found that cheating wh*re out haha!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just tell her all you know and also the fb thing, that you could've messed with it but didnt and walk away..

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
      She's tried txting and calling a few times since we spoke earlier today, but I've not answered until just now. Took the high-road and I'm not going to look back.

Sent her a final txt saying -

Look, you had your own reasons for what you did, but you didn't want to talk about them then, and I don't want to talk about them now. I looked you in the eyes dozens of times and asked you if there was something you wanted to tell me and you said no every time. And when I found that receipt you blatantly lied to my face. I'm happy I know the truth now because I can move on with my life without regrets. I hope you can do the same.

All the best.
      Call her a whore wait a moment for her to start to erupt and then throw **** in always works for me.

Comment

What a lying whore.............I would fak up her facebook...if it was me.

Comment

Nothing annoys people like that more than simply not giving a fuck.

I did with a girl a while back. Her attempts made me lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
            Nothing annoys people like that more than simply not giving a fuck.

I did with a girl a while back. Her attempts made me lol.
            Don't get too caught up in that. If her rep isn't remotely touched she'll go right on to the next one doing whatever grimey ish she did to you.

This is why there are so many renegade hoes out there, there is no silent win.

Comment

Man you can date a stripper and not have that gut feeling.......you can date a librarian and your stomach can BURN from not trusting her....

Simply put, your body doesn't lie to you.....next time as soon as you feel that burn, be the FUCK out.

Comment

It's gonna be hard but you need to move on and forget her. Be the bigger man and walk away from this a more experienced and aware person. It hurts and it really sucks but this is life and in the bigger picture you will be happy you knew the painful truth before it could have gotten more serious. If your really want revenge just kick her out of your life for good, work on becoming a better person for YOURSELF; that will kill her inside trust me.

Comment

You should contact the other guys and tell them everything. I know they knew about you and they don't deserve to know the truth (that she was messing around with 4 guys) but that would fuck up all her relationships and teach her a good lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                    What a lying whore.............I would fak up her facebook...if it was me.
                    This chick that broke my heart in highschool i got her back on Facebook,i messaged her husband that she was basically a gutter slut then linked him to about 50 guys i knew she had fcked .

Comment

lol ...............

Comment

Working...
                      X