Collapse
No announcement yet.

I found that cheating wh*re out haha!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like retaliation. Nothing better than see a bytch get her just reward imo.

Comment

Don't bother about revenge.

If you take revenge it means you care about her to bother taking revenge on her.

She means nothing to you so just ignore her and avoid her if possible. She is not worth even wasting one iota worth of time on so forget about revenge.

Also, by not taking revenge, you have the moral high ground.

Only women take revenge anyway. Real men are far too busy and have more important things to do than take petty revenge on women!

Comment

break the tail light...grab a wire and stick it in her gas tank

when she gets in to start the car, she steps on the break and BOOM!

no?

you can just move on and try your best to forget her

Comment

what a horrible cunt....

Comment

Take her out to real nice place to eat dinner, get her all hyped and dressed up, fancy u know. After you tell her to order anything she wants you order yourself a steak or lobster, drink up as well. Ask for the bill and say you have to use the restroom, get in your car and drive away to sunset with a smile. don't answer her calls, text or any attempt to contact you. Leaving her wondering why u did what u did will burn her in the inside.

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
              your silence will torture her and would hurt her more than doing some revenge.

make her feel you don't care about her anymore.
              ^^^^THIS^^^^^

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
              I felt so bad reading this thread.

Honestly though, from a female perspective, if you sought out any sort of revenge, all that is going to say to her is, you're hurt, you're angry and most of all you still care about her, enough to want her to feel as bad as you do.

If you really want to hurt, don't acknowledge her again, at all. Move on and be happy.

The best revenge for someone who made you miserable, is to enjoy life whilst they watch. Nothing will hurt her more than knowing you couldn't care less about her.

Feel better darling
              ^^^^Female version of the Male quote above^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by the dart View Post
                Take her out to real nice place to eat dinner, get her all hyped and dressed up, fancy u know. After you tell her to order anything she wants you order yourself a steak or lobster, drink up as well. Ask for the bill and say you have to use the restroom, get in your car and drive away to sunset with a smile. don't answer her calls, text or any attempt to contact you. Leaving her wondering why u did what u did will burn her in the inside.
                hahahahahahah

Thas funny as ****. Some shyt Larry David in Curb your enthusaism would do.

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
                  This could biblical though. Plus she could have given me AIDS.
                  A few years back i was sleeping with this girl on and off seemed nice didnt think much of it until my friend saw her on Backpage scared the sht out of me,that 6 month aids test was like please god...........

Comment

Fellas don't listen to what anyone is telling you on passiveness when handling a chic that disrespects you.

Never let anyone try and steal even a blip of your confidence. You check them. Preferably immediately.

It's not about stupid ass mind games about who cares or feelings, that ***** wasn't even thinking about your well being when she got bold enough to take a truck wheel over your back.

The point is, engaging in certain behavior should come with a price, if it ends in your public humiliation, maybe you won't be so quick to do that **** again now will you?

OP do it, cause she'll just do what she did to you to someone else and that's what needs to stop or come with an episode of high trauma. Some of these hoes never got their asses beat by their fathers or anyone when they were kids and haven't learned the concept, hand to a Clothing Iron = Hot like people who are actually decent.
                    Last edited by Haglerwins; 09-04-2012, 02:10 PM.

Comment

She's tried txting and calling a few times since we spoke earlier today, but I've not answered until just now. Took the high-road and I'm not going to look back.

Sent her a final txt saying -

Look, you had your own reasons for what you did, but you didn't want to talk about them then, and I don't want to talk about them now. I looked you in the eyes dozens of times and asked you if there was something you wanted to tell me and you said no every time. And when I found that receipt you blatantly lied to my face. I'm happy I know the truth now because I can move on with my life without regrets. I hope you can do the same.

All the best.

Comment

Working...
                      X