No announcement yet.

Tough day for the Taliban

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
    I was referring to a police state in which the government turned against its citizens like a lot of nut jobs like to believe is in our future.. in which case, the government wouldn't care what anyone thought about the whole situation since they would be in full control and it would be martial law.

I wouldn't be able to hack down multiple people like that.. I don't see myself ever using any type of lethal violence unless it was in self defense, not my cup of tea. I'll just leave the killing to the killas.. cus that's some ruthless me vale verga ass *****
    I agree, which is why we should be allowed to own Anti-tank and Anti-aircraft weapons systems.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
      I agree, which is why we should be allowed to own Anti-tank and Anti-aircraft weapons systems.
      Jeezus I hope you are kidding.....

Comment

MW4..... Next Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          yeah because britain doesn't really military footage.

ignorant tart.

go turn on skynews sometime instead of watching scripted reality shows, queer.

lmfao at WAS HISTORY.

a lot of the tensions from the middle east stems from british policies in the near east.

ever heard of british palestine? the british partition of jewish and arab palestine and jerusalem?

go read a book, you ignorant ****.

do you realize that a lot of the u.s. policies in the near east is either a continuation of british policies or takes into account british interests?

there's a reason saudis, kuwaitis, uae, iraq, etc. favor us/eu oil deals over say china.

and it's not because china doesn't want to buy oil nor is it because of british political skill and influence.

use your brain and think.
          Tart, thick, ****, ignorant, queer...

I was going to afford you a reply, but then I just thought, "why entertain someone that isn't in control of their emotions and has to throw around insults like they are going out of fashion"

Learn to control your emotions. It's a sign of weakness.

Comment

The Taliban need to invest in digital camo pyjamas. That infra red system lights them up like torches and it is just a question of fire at anything that glows.

Comment

Working...
            X