Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a question to all the guys who have had a big break up, or a divorce.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i understand what you have been going through htown. 10 years is a long time together. i believe that both of u have grown up together and have shared a lot of precious moments together. relationships like this are unique for a couple who hasn't got married. it's something that is hard to accomplish. so i congratulate u for being able to take care of the relationship and ur girl for that span of time. u did well!

as for the break up. things wouldn't be easy. there are relationships that are easy to forget but there are ones that is hard to get over with. especially with what u guys had. it would be hard to compare and to replace. both of u have shared a special bond that each one of u would always remember. so i think that this would be hard to get over with.

i'm sure that sooner or later u both would end up still wanting each other to get back together. but hey it's u guys who would have that feeling not anyone else. but if you won't be back together it's either her or u who wouldn't be able to get over right away.

as for now the best thing to do is stay positive. keep urself around with good people but REMEMBER this, they won't be there for u for a long time. a month is the only acceptable time span that they would be hanging out with u through your troubles but believe me later on they'd get irritated. try not to bad mouth her and stay away from hearing any comments from her or knowing what she does while you're separated. that shiet would destroy u.

advices are easier said than done. believe me on that. when i got separated it took me 2 fawking years to be ok. there will be times when u think ur over her but then later on u'd be back to square one and hoping things will be alright. the best thing to do is keep urself busy. it's the only way that can really help u not think about the problem. fawking some random chick, drinking and hanging out with ur buddies won't do. because at the end of the day it's still u who's gonna go home alone and sleep in the bed where both of u used to sleep when u were still a couple.

there's a lot of steps that ur gonna have to go through. i wish i could help u more but as for now that's the first thing you have to do first. i do hope that ur one of the strong ones that would be able to get over this problem.

be strong and don't show her any weakness. goodluck!

Comment

**** man, everything was all good. I had no problems, went out of town, and had a great time.

Now that I came back home and saw all of her stuff moved out, I feel like ****.

Comment

I dont know how possible this is with your schedule but I would say get a 2nd job bartending or something.

It will be a social thing to get you out of the house, you will make great side cash to indulge a bit, and it will keep yourself busy.

Just my 2 cents.

Also word of advice DELETE HER NUMBER FROM YOUR PHONE WHENEVER YOU GO OUT DRINKING
        Last edited by Danny Gunz; 09-03-2012, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Dude just beg her to come back, marry then knock her up and live life as a miserable guy like you're suppose to

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Dude just beg her to come back, marry then knock her up and live life as a miserable guy like you're suppose to
            Im not saying thats what I want to do, but I am the most stone faced person you would probably know. I show no emotion when it comes to **** like this, and I broke down in tears.

****, this sucks so damn bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Always View Post
              Im not saying thats what I want to do, but I am the most stone faced person you would probably know. I show no emotion when it comes to **** like this, and I broke down in tears.

Take a trip to Miami Beach! And you will see all the fish in the sea! And realize how you feel is a waste of time! Serously...

Comment

Originally posted by Always View Post

its part of the healing process, dude...there will probably be a couple more times when you break down...

it's normal

just remember the points that you stuck to when deciding to end things...and stay busy...time heals everything

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  its part of the healing process, dude...there will probably be a couple more times when you break down...

it's normal

just remember the points that you stuck to when deciding to end things...and stay busy...time heals everything
                  Thanks bro.....

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Fu7k that....then when she leaves it will hurt more with a kid. fu8k that!!!

Comment

Being with someone for 10 years is.........it's going to take awhile man. You've only known one relationship, one person that knows how to push your buttons knows your likes and dislikes. Starting over is hard. You just have to take it one day at a time. Though you have to budget at the moment so be it, if you feel you made the right choice you will have to cope with not being able to do certain things anymore. It will take time man.........alot of time but you WILL get back on your feet and you WILL move on.

You also WILL have sex with her again. Probably multiple times.

Comment

Working...
                      X