Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a question to all the guys who have had a big break up, or a divorce.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Always View Post
    Yeah, I cant sell my house. Not only because I dont want to, but also I bought it when they were giving the 8,000 dollar tax credit.

So if I sell my house without ling here at least 5 years (November will be 4 years), then I would have to pay back the extra 8 thousand I received on my taxes.
    smart move. f#ck giving the jakes their 8 k write off back

short sales are a year long nightmare and will put a big dent in your credit

Comment

Thats how I felt bro... I would sit there and cry and ask her to change her ways, and beg her to change. She is just an unhappy person, and is probably the most negative thinking person I have ever met, but I was able to deal with it. Its just gotten so much worse lately.

Congrats on the marriage and baby bro....
      Yeah Ive had some nasty fights this year, some real bad ones. In the back of mind I have to remind myself that its year 1 of hopefully many and that it will get better. I really feel for you man there is nothing more frustrating then watching a woman who is so bitter. I have been there in a past relationship. It sucks man.

Thanks for the congrats......
      Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 09-01-2012, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Yeah, I cant sell my house. Not only because I dont want to, but also I bought it when they were giving the 8,000 dollar tax credit.

So if I sell my house without ling here at least 5 years (November will be 4 years), then I would have to pay back the extra 8 thousand I received on my taxes.
        You can you rent it out and think long term with a view to tenants paying your mortgage and this being the first move in your property portfolio. That is what I did I bought a house 16 years ago and the tenants paid my mortgage off and now all I have to do is fix it up and move in or rent it out for extra income.Staying in that house is going to bring on lots of memories it might be healthier for you to move out and start afresh. If tenants can pay your mortgage you can keep it and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Hunt View Post
          You can you rent it out and think long term with a view to tenants paying your mortgage and this being the first move in your property portfolio. That is what I did I bought a house 16 years ago and the tenants paid my mortgage off and now all I have to do is fix it up and move in or rent it out for extra income.Staying in that house is going to bring on lots of memories it might be healthier for you to move out and start afresh. If tenants can pay your mortgage you can keep it and move on.

That's a really good idea and with luck you get good tenants.

Comment

you have strong determination 10 years of bull**** and now you want to break up

Comment

rent a room out to one of your reliable homeys and party central that b1tch up

his rent will be your extra income, and if it becomes a bachelor's pad, then you dont really have to go out...have the party come to you

Comment

Funny as hell but Im n almost the exact situation...its hard man. The thing is the beginning of any challenge is usually the hardest and that where u and I are. You may eventually find another woman to fill that gap (but really who knows). I know the feeling of when its bad its really bad and when its good its all good.

Comment

How many damn clothes and shoes do you need. If you already had been buying all those items you should still have stuff in decent condition around.

Take up some hobbies, go exercise, get outside, go on the trails on a bike. If you dont have a bike, a $200 bike works fine, everything doesnt have to be a luxury. Restaurant food is usually bad for you anyways.

Comment

Naw, we are not married, and I am the only one on the loan for the house and car.... Im staying in the house, and keeping the car. She is gonna be moving in with her aunt right now, and when she gets her apartment, she is taking all of the furniture. I told her to take everything, just leave me my media room, and the guest bedroom set. Everything else is gonna be hers.

That doesnt sound that bad at all man. The furniture and material **** is all depreciated and not worth what it was. Imagine if you were married and this ***** was wanting alimony (which is a bull**** outdated idea from the 1930s when women didnt work) and half of the house. I dont think the money situation is bad and I you probably dont deep down, its the breakup itself and all of the stress of it that is bothering you.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      rent a room out to one of your reliable homeys and party central that b1tch up

his rent will be your extra income, and if it becomes a bachelor's pad, then you dont really have to go out...have the party come to you
                      Thats actually a great idea lol

Comment

Working...
                      X