Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the ghettoest place you have ever seen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MILE KITICS' moms bed
    Its rough

Comment

• Camden. You cross the Ben Franklin Bridge from downtown Philly and you find something a hundred times worse than anything on the good side of the Delaware. Most of the houses don't have front doors

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
        about 10 miles from my house.

Reynosa Mexico.

You dont know ghetto.
        You live by Reynosa? I used to go to Reynosa every weekend to go clubbing.

Comment

• Gary indiana

Comment

• moslem gettos in mostar during war

Comment

• Originally posted by Pico Hollywood View Post
              Gary indiana
              You serious? I think I have a warrant in Gary, which makes passing Chitown to get back east difficult. If I go south of Chicago I can cross the stateline at Indianapolis, no?

Comment

• a couple of hoods in Guatemala City, Guatemala and this one place in El Salvador.. I forget what it's called.
                These little American thugs think they have seen ghetto.. they haven't seen ****! After seeing third world ghetto I don't even see any of our ghettos as bad!
                Lot of these dudes who think they are hard here in the States wouldn't last a day in some slum ****!

All I gotta say is.. BE GLAD WE LIVE IN AMERICA! lol

Comment

• America isn't ghetto...

Comment

• al shakur villiage tikrit iraq. a big trash pile

Comment

• Originally posted by kayjay View Post
                      You serious? I think I have a warrant in Gary, which makes passing Chitown to get back east difficult. If I go south of Chicago I can cross the stateline at Indianapolis, no?
                      Indianapolis is probably 3 hrs. south of Gary well beyond the state line

Comment

Working...
                      X