No announcement yet.

The Movie: 2016 Trailer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Movie: 2016 Trailer

Obama has a dream, a dream from his father, that the sins of Colonialism be set right and America be downsized. American has a dream from our founding fathers, that together we must perfect liberty and America must grow, so that Liberty grows. Which dream will be carry into 2016?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtv6XUT-hno

Comment

Not as good as the girl getting the **** tattoo.

Comment

Watching how people react to a Black man running their country these past four years has been some of the most hilarious **** I've ever seen in my life. Obama's rage? America downsized?

People have no ****ing shame or dignity anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          Watching how people react to a Black man running their country these past four years has been some of the most hilarious **** I've ever seen in my life. Obama's rage? America downsized?

People have no ****ing shame or dignity anymore.
          This election reminds me of the story of Pontius Pilate, when he gave the audience a choice between a known malicious criminal or Jesus .... and the audience chose the criminal.
          *{not saying that Obama is anything close to the historical Jesus}*

Obama tries to do some good for the country, but the GOP, for the last 3+ years, have been hell-bent on undermining his every move -- So, nothing gets done.

For anyone to choose Romney over Obama, they would have to be seriously out of touch with reality. Romney, who so happens to be a so-called religious man, is quite possibly the biggest lier that has ever run for office .... and that is one hell of an accomplishment.

This movie is unoriginal, and obviously filled with an agenda. And since the GOP is behind it, it is filled with almost as many manufactured lies, and half-truths as Paul Ryan's speech at the GOP convention.

Totally shameful display for the world to see .......

Comment

Level with me yanks, are you guy's really ****ed for the next four years either way because it seems like nobody has anything good to say about either candidate

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              Level with me yanks, are you guy's really ****ed for the next four years either way because it seems like nobody has anything good to say about either candidate
              ^^^^^
              Real Talk

We're screwed with Obama, because he doesn't have that Bush like mentality to do what he wants to do, whether the other party likes it or not. So, essentially nothing is going to improve.

We're even more screwed if Romney get in, because he only cares for the rich and well-to-do class ... the rest can go to hell.

Neither is the answer, the country needs at this point in history.

Obama = screwed with grease
              Romney = screwed raw with much blood and pain

Comment

obamas liberal hippie loving bull**** is what's wrong with America. He's done nothing! The only change ive seen is everything getting worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                  "Long Live the 2nd Amendment"

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                    This election reminds me of the story of Pontius Pilate, when he gave the audience a choice between a known malicious criminal or Jesus .... and the audience chose the criminal.
                    *{not saying that Obama is anything close to the historical Jesus}*

Obama tries to do some good for the country, but the GOP, for the last 3+ years, have been hell-bent on undermining his every move -- So, nothing gets done.

For anyone to choose Romney over Obama, they would have to be seriously out of touch with reality. Romney, who so happens to be a so-called religious man, is quite possibly the biggest lier that has ever run for office .... and that is one hell of an accomplishment.

This movie is unoriginal, and obviously filled with an agenda. And since the GOP is behind it, it is filled with almost as many manufactured lies, and half-truths as Paul Ryan's speech at the GOP convention.

Totally shameful display for the world to see .......
                    What will Obama ever do good for the country? The man has never worked in private business, you really have to experience the private sector to be able to believe in it. Vice versa doesn't work, however, because the public sector is so bloated, unproductive, and boring.

The point is, Barack Obama and his minions do not believe in the free market; at all. If the GOP could've blocked the whole agenda, real unemployment wouldn't be 11% or so.

Anyway, did anybody see the movie?

Comment

Working...
                    X