No announcement yet.

hypothetically speaking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    I'd wish for more wishes then take it from there.
    Fair enough..

Comment

Originally posted by codey View Post
      I think money will always have value. regardless. the only way it loses it's worth if it's not needed anymore.
      No, if everyone was wealthy we wouldn't need it.

A better wish is to wish for a Eutopia where everyone has everything they would need and life.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        No, if everyone was wealthy we wouldn't need it.

A better wish is to wish for a Eutopia where everyone has everything they would need and life.
        That works too. whatever makes life great for my fellow humans, I'm in.

Comment

Originally posted by codey View Post
          That works too. whatever makes life great for my fellow humans, I'm in.
          I would wish to be able to stop time, I could do anything and stop any injustice with that power. I have thought about it and that would be the most powerful super power you could have.

Comment

Would you really wish to bestow such responsibilities upon yourself, Cua?

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
              Would you really wish to bestow such responsibilities upon yourself, Cua?
              That's a good question.....damn good question man.

Comment

[QUOTE=Cuauhtémoc1520;12456735]I would wish to be able to stop time, I could do anything and stop any injustice with that power. I have thought about it and that would be the most powerful super power you could have.[/QUOTE

wickedly clever thought! couldn't agree with you more.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  That's a good question.....damn good question man.
                  It's how I came to my wish.

You will be responsible for a lot of things with a superpower. You may intervene for one side without knowing both sides of the story. Your changes may not help but endanger those you love.

If everyone was to have that ' power ' that I wished for, there would be no single person ( Super-Cua ) or location ( Utopia ) responsible for salvation. It would be down to us, ourselves, to make this world a better place.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                    It's how I came to my wish.

You will be responsible for a lot of things with a superpower. You may intervene for one side without knowing both sides of the story. Your changes may not help but endanger those you love.

If everyone was to have that ' power ' that I wished for, there would be no single person ( Super-Cua ) or location ( Utopia ) responsible for salvation. It would be down to us, ourselves, to make this world a better place.
                    Damn bro, you got deep on me homie. I just wanted to stop time so I could stick my tongue up Vida Guerra's ass.....

Comment

Immortality....Money....More Wishes....

Comment

Working...
                      X