Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

17 Afghans beheaded at a dance party by Taliban.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tch!

Totally inappropriate for a dance party!

Comment

Im muslim and listen to music

I wouldnt expect to be killed because of this...

These are just a bunch of ridiculous extremists who give us a bad name

If everyone was killed for a sin they did, how would they ever get the chance to learn from past mistakes?

These people are taking lives into their own hands when it isnt for them to decide

Comment

How long before the video lands on best gore?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          How long before the video lands on best gore?
          on a side note, you should at that 366 points into the bank.

Comment

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
            Im muslim and listen to music

I wouldnt expect to be killed because of this...

These are just a bunch of ridiculous extremists who give us a bad name

If everyone was killed for a sin they did, how would they ever get the chance to learn from past mistakes?

These people are taking lives into their own hands when it isnt for them to decide
            it is recorded in several separate hadiths that the prophet muhammad considered music to be haraam. he says something about allah turning revellers into pigs and monkeys, i believe.

Comment

Taliban not ****ing about

Comment

Originally posted by r ! zilient View Post
                sure is, brotha

look for "boxingscene forum" in the play store. nothing fancy but it gets the job done.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                downloading it right now.

Comment

How did they know which Afghans participated in the dance? Were they in the party?

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                    music is expressly forbidden by islam. it is haraam. these muslims broke their own rules and paid the price. it's rather ironic how the muslims who actually follow the qur'an are labelled "extremists" while those who don't (ie. kufrul-istihaal -- sinful hypocrites/fake muslims) are repeatedly held up by non-muslims as arguments against islamophobia. "it's a small minority of bad muslims who commit these atrocities," they say. "most muslims are just regular people like you and i." what these apologists fail to mention is that those "regular muslims" -- the muslims who mix with infidels and drink alcohol and listen to music -- are not real muslims. islam has no place in the 21st century, period.
                    Most muslims listen to music though. I have a friend who's a very radical muslim (AKA "****sexuals just need a slap in the face so they turn normal") and he listens to normal music on the radio, etc. and he knows no one who doesn't.
                    Last edited by Superflo777; 08-27-2012, 04:35 PM.

Comment

A reminder of why this is a fight worth fighting, but we play it by rules unlike these crazies.

Comment

Working...
                      X