Collapse
No announcement yet.

Animal rights in america (walmart)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I make sure my meat and chicken has plenty of grass to roam, are not caged, and from a good home, nice family, and are active in their community.

Thats why I only buy free range cows, chicken, pizza, soda.

Comment

Bob Barker is still alive? He's like 200 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
        I make sure my meat and chicken has plenty of grass to roam, are not caged, and from a good home, nice family, and are active in their community.

Thats why I only buy free range cows, chicken, pizza, soda.

Comment

I dont believe in killing animals just for pure sport. If you eat them, fine. Just dont subject them to cruel treatment. A quick painless death is fine, but they way those pigs are treated is just wrong. I wont buy wal mart sausage anymore, which I havent in a long time anyways. You can buy better sausage from farmers who dont treat their animals like that in the video. But I guess many of you live in citys or places that dont have farms.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
            I dont believe in killing animals just for pure sport. If you eat them, fine. Just dont subject them to cruel treatment. A quick painless death is fine, but they way those pigs are treated is just wrong. I wont buy wal mart sausage anymore, which I havent in a long time anyways. You can buy better sausage from farmers who dont treat their animals like that in the video. But I guess many of you live in citys or places that dont have farms.
            Agreed. I get my meat locally at a meat market that deals with local farmers for the livestock. I dare say the animals are better treated by the farmers then those creeps in the mass production meat factories.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
              Agreed. I get my meat locally at a meat market that deals with local farmers for the livestock. I dare say the animals are better treated by the farmers then those creeps in the mass production meat factories.

Poet

I agree 100% with all that.

Comment

I agree 100% with all that.
                Besides that the meat is fresh, better tasting, and isn't loaded with hormones and preservatives. I have yet to get a bad steak from them.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                  Besides that the meat is fresh, better tasting, and isn't loaded with hormones and preservatives. I have yet to get a bad steak from them.

Poet

Id rather help a small business over a giant corporation to.

Comment

Id rather help a small business over a giant corporation to.
                    Yeppers. There are some things I get from Wal-Mart because it's convenient, but not meat. Or bread for that matter.....we have a local bread company that great with very competitive prices.

Poet

Comment

I wonder if it came down to it, if we had to choose.
                      Would people be choose non-steriod-chemical-hormone meat if animal cruelty occured, or would they accept tainted meat if the animals were treated better.

I thought the video was sad and I would most certianly boycott any meat where animal cruelity was happening but it is just as important if not more that the product is safe for my family and me.

Comment

Working...
                      X