Animal rights in america (walmart)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animal rights in america (walmart)

The most disgusting animal abuse i've ever seen on video

Just want to mention not all american states have this **** but those that don't are disgusting!

http://walmartcruelty.com/
    Last edited by Xercen; 08-26-2012, 11:28 AM.

Man that was hard to watch, i cant stand animal cruelty. Ripping their nuts off?

Comment

That's the wonders of factory farming.These industries generally attract the most lowbrow,inbred cretins of society,so their treatment of these animals is hardly surprising.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
        That's the wonders of factory farming.These industries generally attract the most lowbrow,inbred cretins of society,so their treatment of these animals is hardly surprising.
        Thanks for letting us know where you work :cool9:

Comment

wtf. why not make babyback ribs out of those piglets???? id eat the shiyet out of them

Comment

Originally posted by butterlyfloater
            That's funny. I've talked down to you plenty and you don't have the balls to respond because you PRETEND you're so high and mighty, but in fact you are about as pu**y as they come. If these people knew what a loser you are in real life, they would all laugh in your face. Isn't it time for you to get some bereavement help and anger management? Pretending to be a bada** on the internet is not facing life....something you know NOTHING about. So the **** what if you know all sorts of boxing stuff....you can't take care of yourself, nor your pets (animal control, anyone?), nor your life. You sit there wasting away like the scum you are with no job (which you lost because of your anger management), supposedly no car, and no social life except internet chat rooms. You live in your parents basement lurking in chat rooms on yahoo seeing who will say what about you after you turned all your real friends against you with your B.S. filled stories and lame excuses and have pulled the wool over the eyes of others who are gullible enough to believe you are more than you are.

3 years after your wife died you are still being threatened in therapy to be sent to the psych ward because you blow a fuse about talking about your wife's "death", but not even 2 months after she died you started hunting for women on match.com and have been stringing women along ever since. And when you are found out, you do nothing but make excuses. I'd really hate to know what REALLY went on when your wife was "alive"...or was she as pathetic as you are?

Kinda like when someone told you to go take your dogs for a walk and you said "I don't want my muscles screaming in pain". What a sedentary loser! Do you think Ali or Louis got where they got if they had that kind of stupid, lame philosophy? It's funny you worship people who are what you'll never even attempt to be.

I feel very sorry for whoever believes in your B.S. and whoever else you make a victim. I, for one, am glad to have seen the truth of your pathetic waste of a life. Pretending to be Mr. Bada** in chat rooms and internet forums....well, that's just it. You're PRETENDING.

Please people, don't buy into his egomania/megalomania/whatever he has going on. So what if he can put people on ignore. That's about all he can do. I guarantee you in person he couldn't do anything but play passive/aggressive. And fantasize to be what his boxing heros are.....more man than he'll ever be.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...ght=poet682006

Go take those dogs for a walk,son.

Comment

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated. I hold that the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is to protection by man from the cruelty of man."

-Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Man that was hard to watch, i cant stand animal cruelty. Ripping their nuts off?
                On sheep farms the farm hands castrate the lambs using their teeth. I **** you not.

Comment

That is sad to watch but I don't buy food at walmart anyways since the girl filmed rats in their donuts in a walmart store.

Comment

u phuckers eat pork, cows, chicken, and fish and then u complain about their rights?

if u want animal rights stop eating animals then u fawk faces! ever wonder how u were able to eat them? they get killed and slaughtered u dumb fawks! it don't matter how they died or how they were treated in the end they still get killed so u fawk faces can eat it.! go fawk urselves please!

Comment

Working...
                    X