Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kristen Stewart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i can see her as a bartender at some hole in the wall bar...having a cigarette break outside with the bouncer...very normal lookin chick

Comment

she is not very good in acting IMHO...

Comment

She is pretty not spectacular but what hollywood ho is strippers at some clubs in vegas smoke these hollywood ****s.

Comment

Idk...is it possible to be a hot woman without any body what so ever? No curves, no ass, no ****....just long pale pencil legs.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
            Idk...is it possible to be a hot woman without any body what so ever? No curves, no ass, no ****....just long pale pencil legs.

Comment

wouldn't kick her out of bed...definitely smashable

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                With all that said, nothing is more important than the face imo.

Kristen Stewart should smile more often

'cause she goes from 8 to 10 when she does. also needs to stay blond.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  As so-so as she is, she wouldn't fuck any of us. What kind of crap is that? I'm like not even attracted to her. That bitch. I'd take her soul.
                  She would let me **** her after I took off my shirt and laid that charm on her real thick, but she gotta work a little 4 da gravy.

Comment

Like every woman out there, she looks better with make up on.

Originally posted by Freedom.
                    I definitely like her.

She seems to be a nice girl (my type).
                    Nothing nice about a cheating woman.

Comment

She has a flat face. I'll let her blow me and make her swallow. Other than that he ain't worth shytt.

Comment

Working...
                      X