No announcement yet.

UK/US elite troops to go into Syria to grab Assad's WMDs: Reports

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
    I dont think Russia will physically stop a western surgical action to grab WMDs. I just share news I think it interesting.
    "surgical action to grab WMD's"? Tell me more about this McGuyver.

Comment

I am not the play maker dude. I do believe however that they may act to remove Assad's chemical weapons - and I can understand that.

Comment

I am not the play maker dude. I do believe however that they may act to remove Assad's chemical weapons - and I can understand that.
        Lets assume Syria has WMD's, why is this a concern to you as an American?

Comment

I'm British - and I am concerned not by the politics of it but by the humanitarian disaster unfolding. It pains me to see civilian deaths and with 20,000 already lost, I cannot imagine how many would die if Assad unleashed those chemical weapons.

I am a member of Greenpeace and take the green and peace bit seriously.

Comment

You're operating on a lot of false assumptions. Not to mention the fact that if you were truly concerned about "humanitarian" abuses, you'd find more relevant things to protest much closer to home.

Comment

Civilians are dying - that is obvious. No?

Comment

Civilians are dying - that is obvious. No?
                Why are they dying? Who is killing who? Who are the players? What kind of weapons do they have? Who is giving them money and training?

Do you know the answers?

What would David Cameron do if foreign backed mercs tried to topple London>?

Do you think about the details?

Comment

I think humanity can overcome with the power of love.

Yes, I understand the complexities here - but Assad is a tyrant and leads a minority dictatorship which is unjust.

Comment

I think humanity can overcome with the power of love.

Yes, I understand the complexities here - but Assad is a tyrant and leads a minority dictatorship which is unjust.
                    I think you couldn't articulate your position outside of hollow regurgitations spoonfed to you by the BBC.

But yeah, Love and tyranny man. Its so heavy....

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
                      Lets assume Syria has WMD's, why is this a concern to you as an American?
                      That's the most hilarious point that everyone misses ....... When was the last time the US of A was attacked by any foreign nation or power??
                      And a group of well funded nutcases don't count .... Their actions cannot be attributed to a singular Nation and classified as a declaration of war.

Yet, all you hear from politicians when justifying pre-emptive incursions into foreign territory is that the US and its citizens are in danger -- from Syria? from Iraq? from Iran? .... come on with the BS!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X