Clear All

• Originally posted by Medved View Post

ps john can u gib me some tips please
    Absolutely.

Win.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      Wes Welker and Shonn Green for DeMarco Murray and Matt Flynn
      I couldnt turn that down Wes Welker could put up huge numbers this year for the ppr

Also Murray scares me because he has only looked good for a couple games until getting hurt, no idea what to expect from him this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
        I couldnt turn that down Wes Welker could put up huge numbers this year for the ppr

Also Murray scares me because he has only looked good for a couple games until getting hurt, no idea what to expect from him this season.
        its a fair trade imo. Welker is going to be shot one of these years though.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          Wes Welker and Shonn Green for DeMarco Murray and Matt Flynn
          Hell to the NO...

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
            Hell to the NO...
            You think it's a lopsided trade? For which side?

Comment

• Originally posted by M0NZ0N View Post
              You think it's a lopsided trade? For which side?
              Flynn is a back up QB on anyones team, Murray is a ****ty RB1 or good rb2

Shonn Green is probably a RB2, and Welker is a WR1/2

Basically, Flynn would be meaningless to me... so getting Murray isnt worth letting go of Shonn and Welker... ESPECIALLY in a PPR.

Comment

• Murray hasn't done anything... this is the show me game.

Welker was ridiculous last year, and he's still healthy and he's only 31... Welker in a PPR is GOLD... Murray, you're HOPING he does something, and with that Dallas O-line.. that's a risk not worth taking when you have a ppr stud like Welker mixed with the best QB in the business.

Shonn Greene is still RB1 for the Jets, and they will NEED him this year with that cluster**** of QBs... Flynn is a back-up. If he's you're starter, youve got bigger problems.

Comment

Murray hasn't done anything... this is the show me game.

Welker was ridiculous last year, and he's still healthy and he's only 31... Welker in a PPR is GOLD... Murray, you're HOPING he does something, and with that Dallas O-line.. that's a risk not worth taking when you have a ppr stud like Welker mixed with the best QB in the business.

Shonn Greene is still RB1 for the Jets, and they will NEED him this year with that cluster**** of QBs... Flynn is a back-up. If he's you're starter, youve got bigger problems.
                  Quit telling my main opposition how to not screw up his team

Comment

• So I shouldn't start Matt Flynn? Gotcha, thanks for the advice!

Comment

Flynn is a back up QB on anyones team, Murray is a ****ty RB1 or good rb2

Shonn Green is probably a RB2, and Welker is a WR1/2

Basically, Flynn would be meaningless to me... so getting Murray isnt worth letting go of Shonn and Welker... ESPECIALLY in a PPR.
                      On top of that as soon as I traded away Flynn and Murray for Welker and Greene I picked up Russel Wilson on waivers

He had a good preseason mine as well grab him for the first couple weeks and se if he starts hot or not

Comment

Working...
                      X