Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

you atheist who have no faith, u believe u started of like a bacteria? u b4 a monkey?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zaheer
    You must be one of the greatest amongst the educated fools if you don't know the difference between evolution and natural selection
    Take it you never heard of Charles Darwin.

Comment

You really are clutching at straws, take the dog for example...it has been selectively bred...but it is still a dog it has never been and will never become anything but a dog.

2. we supposedly evolved from a fish named coelacanth, the fish is still with us today...please explain how it's is possible...or Did Darwin get it wrong?

We are all told it takes many millions of years for Species to evolve...it took singles cells 2.6 billion years to "evolve" into multicellular life...but only 0.2 billion years for the first mammals to become the genus ****...the Maths doesn't add up....no consistency....full of missing fossil records...full of fallacies...full of evolutionary scientists who will support he theory because it pays their bills

500 year ago...man finds new species...wow look what God made
      Modern day...man finds new species...wow look what evolved

Fools...4 billion years...and all we have are fools...look there's a parasitic wasp that's been around for a million years...must have evolved...what was it before it was a a parasitic wasp?...you fools it was always a parasitic wasp...
      1. if a dog is a dog then why are arguing. Dude you are a series case of stupid. If a dog is a dog then how can a dog still have puppies with gray wolfs which they evolved from. You sure a series case of stupid. Dogs were and are wolfs you moron. Natural Evolution can make anything look different and unique with a large span of time and evolution can be accelerated to get what we want by selective breeding.

2.I have answered this is in 2 posts already. If you are two stupid to read that is ok. Darwin got it right on the money, Animals will change along with the environment if their children survive long enough to pass their traits that helps them survive what ever environment it is. If a environment does not change the animal will not change for example, coelacanth living environment has not changed for millions of years it has lived in a swampy water environment, why should a animal evolve if there is no need for it.

3. you are as dumb as they come, if there is no need to evolve animals wont evolve. Evolution is driven by The environment how can a multicellular organism survive in a volcano planet with toxic water and constant meteor strikes. the earth is 4.5 billion years old for 1 billion years the earth was a mini sun, nothing can live in the extremely dry and hot climates. around 3.5 billion the earth was cold enough support 1 cell organisms, still to toxic and hot for multicellular organisms to live. Forward some millions of years, and the earth is safe enough to allow large cells to thrive and become animals. As the earth became more hospital it allowed for more animals to live and thrive. The hotter the planet gets the less live planet can support. what is so hard to understand evolution is driven by the environment and natural selection.

WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID!!!!!!!! can you live in a volcano planet, no you cant, can a mulicellular organism live in volcano planet no it cannot, but a single cell organism can. IF planet earth becomes a huge desert can humans live in it, hell no!! Too much heat leads to less life. The cooler the earth becomes the better.

Comment

• when did I ever say I was not an atheist or that I believed in god? please humor me.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrecisionKiller View Post
          I was a person that browses and doesn't type or whatever you call it, but I had to join to say that Science can thickle. Anyway, Hi.

To my point, there are sometimes extremely low levels of evidence where theories are written up, and sometimes even as a fact.

Prior to 2012, it was an understanding that we interbred, but it was not a fact. It is now the case that Cambridge University professors, one of the best Universities in the World have done some research and now feel that we are not Neanderthal. The problem with just reading is, most of us, literally 99% of us will never exactly be sure of what is really out there concerning evolution, God etc... because we are not smart enough, or more importantly, we are reading what others are telling us. None of you here have done the hours of painstaking work to ascertain anything.

You say that 3-6% have Neandathal DNA, but is it actually from them? Or is it just a similarity that both have. What your understanding is, will be changed upon what Scientists say.

There will always be some things that are wrong, and some we won't know. Here is an article I read a few days a go. Enjoy.

Neanderthal breeding idea doubted

13 August 2012 Last updated at 20:43

Similarities between the DNA of modern people and Neanderthals are more likely to have arisen from shared ancestry than interbreeding, a study reports.

That is according to research carried out at the University of Cambridge and published this week in PNAS journal.

Previously, it had been suggested that shared parts of the genomes of these two populations were the result of interbreeding.

However, the newly published research proposes a different explanation.

The origin of modern humans is a hotly debated topic; four main theories have arisen to describe the evolution of **** sapiens.

All argue for an African origin, but an important distinction in these competing theories is whether or not interbreeding - or "hybridisation" - occurred between **** sapiens and other members of the genus ****.

In the current study, Cambridge evolutionary biologists Dr Anders Eriksson and Dr Andrea Manica used computer simulations to reassess the strength of evidence supporting hybridisation events.

They argue that the amount of DNA shared between modern Eurasian humans and Neanderthals - estimated at between 1-4% - can be explained if both arose from a geographically isolated population, most likely in North Africa, which shared a common ancestor around 300-350 thousand years ago.

When modern humans expanded out of Africa, around 60-70,000 years ago, they took that genetic similarity with them.

By contrast, previous ancient DNA studies of Neanderthal remains have shown that their genomes harbour genetic signatures - polymorphisms - that are also seen in the genomes of modern Europeans, East Asians and Oceanians (from Papua New Guinea) but not in modern African populations.

The findings challenged previously held views - based on several lines of evidence - that modern humans had replaced the Neanderthals with little or no gene flow occurring between the two groups.

Professor Julian Parkhill visits the Wellcome Collection to unravel the science behind the genome

The observations from the Neanderthal genome led some evolutionary biologists to argue that this genetic similarity had arisen through hybridisation between Neanderthals - already resident in Europe and western Asia - and the ancestors of present-day non-Africans.

Prof David Reich, from Harvard University in Cambridge, US - an exponent of the hybridisation theory - is not convinced that the data represents a powerful argument against interbreeding.

By using methods that are able to differentiate between genetic similarity caused by gene flow via hybridisation vs shared ancestry, he argues that "the patterns observed [in our analyses] are exactly what one would expect from recent gene flow" - a view shared by his collaborator Professor Svante Paabo from the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology in Leipzig, Germany.

Prof Reich went on to say that their data shows that Neanderthals and non-Africans last exchanged genetic material 47-65,000 years ago.

bbc. co. uk/news/science-environment-19250778
          Thank you very much i had not read this article. The title is really deceiving i really hate the BBC for this reason. I bolded certain areas for you to look at, The BBC is the king of misleading people. Interbreeding is still held the most popular belief according to the article. Although, it would be really cool if Neanderthals and Euroasian Humans came from one ancestor. which means, that there was 3 competing **** sapians at the the time, 1.neatherthals, Euro asian **** sapian, and african **** sapian. are 3 different humans. really cool. But sadly interbreeding is still the dominant idea. **** you, gene flow!!!! gene flow always ruins everything in evolution.

Comment

The wasp is not a sign of evolution, when did it come into existence?

Give me a species that has recently evolved into a new species...with the millions if not billions of species we have in the world today...there must be one that is its final stages of evolution...name one?

You sympathisers of the mad man Darwin cannot even get passed this simple question...and you're expecting me to believe you about evolution that occurred billions of years ago...fools
            "A small handful of European mice deposited on the island of Madeira some 600 years ago have now evolved into at least six different species. The island is very rocky and the mice became isolated into different niches. The original species had 40 chromosomes, but the new populations have anywhere between 22-30 chromosomes. They haven't lost DNA, but rather, some chromosomes have fused together over time and so the mice can now only breed with others with the same number of chromosomes, making each group a separate species."
            http://www.abc.net.au/science/articl...10/2820949.htm

Comment

Oh god! Sorry...I meant to say...Oh evolution!

You fool...like you said a dog will always be a dog...no evolution fool

We humans supposedly evolved from the coelcanth...what the f is it still doing here...its conditions didnt change but it changed for every oher pecies?...fool

Where are you getting your millions of years from...making them up...jut like evolution...how complicated is a singl cell organism?...can it come to life by chance?...fool

Oh yes, h question still stands....name one species?
              yeah, i'm really sure you are not getting the dog example. I think you are just too dumb or too ignorant understand. If dogs are dogs then they should not be able to reproduce with other species that are not dogs, Such as Wolves, Cayotes, and foxes and create viable offspring. Which means they evolved from a common ancestor. for example you can make a coyote dog, coyote wolf, and wolf dog. for example you can make a dog into a wolf, reverse evolution, first you make a wolf-dog, then mate a wolf dog with a wolf now you have a 3/4 wolf and 1/4 wolf, keep on mating the off springs with wolves and after 50-100 years of reverse evolution you can make a dog into a wolf. Then you can also do the same thing with Wolfs and coyotes, make a coyote-wolf, then breed it until you finally turn a cayote into a wolf. If your evil enough and have enough resources you can turn every dog into a wolf if you want. So a dog is a dog, a wolf is a wolf, a coyote is a coyote but if you are crazy enough and have enough time to you can evolve either animal into the other species or family. "A dog is a dog" is evolutionist joke making fun of dumb creationist that believe a dog is dog because you can evolve a dog into most canine species.

Also, i keep on presenting evidence but your best rebuttals are always "your a fool" is that the best a stupid creationist can say instead of presenting evidence.

here are all examples of transitional life forms in the history of life.

http://darwiniana.org/transitionals.htm

Comment

We humans supposedly evolved from the coelcanth...what the f is it still doing here...its conditions didnt change but it changed for every oher pecies?...fool
                Humans share a common ancestor with lobe finned fish like coelacanth. Rather more distant than the one we share with land reptiles and all tetrapods but rather nearer than the one we share with bony fish.

I don't understand the question. I named a species and you ignored it. Everyone likes parasitic wasps!

Comment

Where are you getting your millions of years from...making them up...jut like evolution...how complicated is a singl cell organism?...can it come to life by chance?...fool

I think I cracked it!

Zaheer has gotten his knowledge of evolution by watching the X-Men movies.

This why he is so confused.

Still waiting on your explanation what evolution is dude.

How many years should we wait for?

Comment

• Zaheer is a troll and has all of you going.....

hahaha, he's just winding everyone up.

Comment

• Evolution is the key to everything until you realize we've stopped evolving....

Evolution ends with us. How ****in convenient.

lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X