No announcement yet.

Fought against Evil last night at 4am in Boston

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fought against Evil last night at 4am in Boston

I was in the city just outside of Boston last night and I was staying with this girl that ive been seeing for a while now. I was out on the town for most of the night and I had been drinking pretty heavily, but i was having the time of my life really hitting it off with my girl and her friends so I let loose a little bit more then normal but it was a great time to say the least..

We ended up going back to her apartment when the bars closed down at about 1:30 she lived in this big complex right in the heart of downtown and there were still alot of people out everywhere it was a beautiful night.. I end up staying up for a while with my girl and before you know it its almost 4 am.. We just finished a hell of a time in the bedroom and my night had pretty much gone perfectly.

After this we decide to go outside to smoke a cigarette before we go back in to fall asleep. Im outside of this big complex theres buildings and alleys in just about every direction. As were smoking and talking about our plans in our relationship, she realizes that she left the key inside so we would have to walk around the buildings to hopefully get back in..

Just as we realize that we dont have entrance into the building, I see two thugs walking towards us out of the darkness.. they see us and they stop, they are probably about 20 yards away, they start talking to eachother as they see us.. and proceed in our direction.. there is nothing good going on at 4:30 am in the morning, my guard immediatly is up.. Ive been working insane hours, im already sleep deprived, and my energy right before this was basicaly done for the night.

They're body language as they were approaching led me to believe exactly what I was thinking.. I immediatly stand up a step in front of my girl, they approach us and thinking that they can catch me off guard, they ask me for a cigarete.. and i explain that I do not have any left.. his mannerisms seemed to me like he may have been blowing coke they were definitely on drugs.. I knew exactly what they're plan was, and all of the energy in the world had immediatly came over me.. I had the power of God suddenly flying through my veins, these guys did not know who they were dealing with. I knew a move was about to try to be made, and I was ready to do absolutely anything and everything to protect this girl and not allow something very vicious to happen..

They both are trying to read me because they did not expect someone as ready and capable as I was in this very moment.. One of them tries to ask for directions, as the other is looking my girl up and down, I tell them that I can not help them when one of them says very directly to my girl leaning in towards her "Thats a very nice purse what do you have in there?" I go to move infront of my girl when the 2nd thug who is to my left suddenly throws a punch that i move just enough away from where it gets deflected and I threw lightning at the thug who is to my right who went to grab my girl.

I hit him with the most power I have ever had and landed square on his jawline where he flew back into the ground. The thug to my left went to close in on me but I changed direction with my feet with speed that I didnt even know that I had, and was able to throw a perfectly placed left hook that dropped him on his ass. They are both on the ground, not even knowing what hit them.. I proceeded to give them each a little bit more to follow up as they were down, but they can thank God that I was with my girl who was very scared and I was not about to unleash on these cowards in front of her..

I had something last night that is very hard to explain, almost like a guardian angel.. I needed to protect someone that I really care for, and I was instantly blessed with energy that I can not even explain.. I fought evil and I overcame..

Came in to the thread interested in what you had to say

Left after I saw the wall of text

Comment

Nice job Spiderman.

Comment

[IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/22151555.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Lol i've seen pics of you, you're a big dude.

Did you call the cops or anything? What happened afterward, did you get back in side the building? Did they get back while you were still there?

Comment

You always go missing for a couple months then post these crazy stories stick around for a little while lol...

But good although it was a scary situation it must have been so satisfying destroying two dudes like that in front of your girl. Alpha as ****
            Last edited by Danny Gunz; 08-19-2012, 11:16 AM.

Comment

what neighborhood were you in?

Comment

now that's how you impress a girl!
                I did that once I paid two of my boys to attack me in the dark alley by my house while I was walking with this girl...got pu•sy from her for months...I applaud you!

Comment

Must have been a guardian angel. There's no other explanation.

'Course it would have been easier if your guardian angel just remembered your fucking keys.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    now that's how you impress a girl!
                    I did that once I paid two of my boys to attack me in the dark alley by my house while I was walking with this girl...got pu•sy from her for months...I applaud you!
                    That's like something from Curb Your Enthusiasm

Great story by the way OP

Comment

Working...
                    X