Ever drank terrible tasting beer/whiskey but

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    yes sirrrrr!!!
    there was always this bum standing outside the liquor store, hook him up with a bottle and he'll go inside and get the liquor for us...
    I remember asking a bum to get us camo's one night and and he said in a cajun accent, "Cameoth? That some thort of fanthy beea?" Laughed our asses off.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Beck's, Foster's and Corona.

I'm taking my sweet time drinking this, which is uncharacteristic of me. I'm taking a few years between every gulp. I'm a terrible drinker, I drink beer like water. I don't take my time drinking beer. Whiskey or anything hard, yes I do take my time, but not beer.
      I'm the same way. I don't know why, but I always find myself drinking beer like it's water.

Have you tried Sapporo before?

Comment

Originally posted by sukhenkoy View Post
        I'm the same way. I don't know why, but I always find myself drinking beer like it's water.

I've never heard of it, but I just googled it and see it a Japanese beer. I've never tasted Asian beer, i'd like to try it someday, just to say I did.

Comment

I've never heard of it, but I just googled it and see it a Japanese beer. I've never tasted Asian beer, i'd like to try it someday, just to say I did.
          I tried it the other day, and I really enjoyed it. My favorite beers are Beck's and Heineken, so I think you might like it as well. It's not cheap, though.

Comment

I tried it the other day, and I really enjoyed it. My favorite beers are Beck's and Heineken, so I think you might like it as well. It's not cheap, though.
            Beck's is the greatest beer man. I want some Beck's right now.

I've never seen, or noticed this Sapporo beer. How much does a 6 pack cost? Usually a 6 pack cost about $10.

Comment

Sapporo is one of my favs, but i rarely drink it, usually only when i get japanese food

Heineken is only good in Europe tho

Comment

Beck's is the greatest beer man. I want some Beck's right now.

I've never seen, or noticed this Sapporo beer. How much does a 6 pack cost? Usually a 6 pack cost about $10.
                Yea $10 i think. But in most places i only see them in 22 ounce cans

Comment

It aint beer but cisco is funking nasty, yet we still drank it cause shiz was cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Yea $10 i think. But in most places i only see them in 22 ounce cans
                    Is a Sapporo can like 3 bucks?

Comment

Is a Sapporo can like 3 bucks?
                      It's about $4 bucks for a can here, but the cans are 750 ml. I don't really think it's worth the extra amount over something like Beck's and Heineken. Sapporo is probably a little smoother than both, but isn't something extraordinary compared to the two.

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Sapporo is one of my favs, but i rarely drink it, usually only when i get japanese food

Heineken is only good in Europe tho
                      Does Heineken taste any different in Europe compared to the US?

The funny thing about Beck's and Heineken is that both are relatively shitty compared to some of the other German beers. Visit beeradvocate.com to see what I mean.

Comment

Working...
                      X