Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the worse gang type criminals in the World?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Government Fawks Them All Up!

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
      damn, then it's probably closer to 100,000
      Probably these people think it's 100,000- 200,000

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2012/0...r-100-200.html

Comment

Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post
        La mara salvatrucha

Cuz my ppl don't take **** from noone.
        Your people take shit from mine.

Comment

those east asians and to a certain extent the russians at least have some sort of moral code, however flimsy they may be. the mexican cartels are some of the most ruthless scumbags on earth though. they will kill whoever and terrorize innocent civilians for absolutely nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            The "worst" ? Probably the Zeta cartel.... they're infamous for killing entire families women kids and babys included. They decapitated an entire family last week including a couple of babies.

They're too extreme even for other cartels. Which is why most hate them.
            i read an article from a few months back where one of the cartels butchered an elderly woman who owned a small shop because she made free sandwiches for a bunch of policemen one day. that is some stupid ****.

Comment

the more highly organised they are, the more dangerous.

The Mafia's, The Triad's and the Yakuza get my vote.

The Mexican Cartel's are just a bunch of scumbags who deserve utter annihilation, and will lead to the ultimate downfall of Mexico.

I file them under Terrorists, not "gangs"

At some point major military operation will be mobilised against them
              Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 08-21-2012, 04:35 AM.

Comment

it's funny how the Cartels have public relations now.

The Sinaloa Cartel, Gulf Cartel and the Knights Templar Cartels are on a campaign saying they don't kill, kidnap or extort innocent people. They're asking the public for help so they can wipe out the Zeta Cartel who are notorious for killing entire families, women, kids, old people, robbing, extortion, kidnapping, human trafficking etc

If the U.S. legalized drugs most of these Cartels would disappear. Not all, since there's still markets in Europe, Asia and Africa but they would be crippled

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  it's funny how the Cartels have public relations now.

The Sinaloa Cartel, Gulf Cartel and the Knights Templar Cartels are on a campaign saying they don't kill, kidnap or extort innocent people. They're asking the public for help so they can wipe out the Zeta Cartel who are notorious for killing entire families, women, kids, old people, robbing, extortion, kidnapping, human trafficking etc

If the U.S. legalized drugs most of these Cartels would disappear. Not all, since there's still markets in Europe, Asia and Africa but they would be crippled
                  Don't worry, at some stage their activities will stray over the border just a little too far, and the US Army will resolve the issue

Comment

Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post
                    La mara salvatrucha

Cuz my ppl don't take **** from noone.
                    seen a documentary on La mara salvatrucha these mother fu•kers have no heart they are evil at the highest level.............

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                      the more highly organised they are, the more dangerous.

The Mafia's, The Triad's and the Yakuza get my vote.

The Mexican Cartel's are just a bunch of scumbags who deserve utter annihilation, and will lead to the ultimate downfall of Mexico.

I file them under Terrorists, not "gangs"

At some point major military operation will be mobilised against them

at one point they were highly organized, before the war started anyways.

When guys like Amado Carillo Fuentes were in charge.
                      They were politically active, and influenced laws, and the economy.

El Chapo, El Mayo Zambada and El Azul are probably the last of the old breed. Which shows, the Sinaloa Cartel operations are complex. They have influences in the goverment, banks and they're estimated to employ 500,000 people.

The other Cartels tend to be more brute and simplistic. The newyork families are all but irrelavent nowadays, the only real powerful ones are the ones in Italy and Sicily.

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                      Don't worry, at some stage their activities will stray over the border just a little too far, and the US Army will resolve the issue
                      Actually in the last couple weeks the pentagon has said that they plan on killing El Chapo with an operation similar to the operation that they used to kill Bin Laden. It really doesn't matter though.

Prohibition hasn't worked and will never work, the Cartels won't go away unless you stop the demand. The fat yanks consume something like
                      +$ 40 Billion worth of cocaine a year. The flow of cocaine won't stop
                      Last edited by LeG00N; 08-21-2012, 04:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X