No announcement yet.

USC we're coming for you! College Football 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
    I got all my points on Bama over Michigan, sig it.
    Your bet is good with me bro. 11 billion, you got it. Enjoy the game. Offer still stands, since I only have about 30 billion on it.

Comment

Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
      Mak ... ND, Sorry ass ?? if you listen to that dumbass Dick Reilly ... then you're just a Donkey being ridden by the Blind ....

ND 35 Mich 13

ND 31 USC 17 Barkley falls apart and the Heisman hype ends ... the billboards in SoCal are ripped down and set on fire

... BCS Game ... maybe not Championship just yet ... but very soon
      You guys might beat USC. Maybe the typical early season loss to Michigan won't kill you guys and the BCS Championship game will be between Michigan and Notre Dame. The way college ball should be.

Comment

I'd love to come in here and join in on the smack talk, but unfortunately, basketball season is over. And I'm gonna have to listen to all the skanky ass Louisville fans talk smack for the next month after they beat us Saturday.

Comment

http://m.nbcsports.com/content/floyd...-michigan-game

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
            You guys might beat USC. Maybe the typical early season loss to Michigan won't kill you guys and the BCS Championship game will be between Michigan and Notre Dame. The way college ball should be.
            nd got a hell of a schedule, @mich st,mich,Stanford,@Oklahoma,them canes in a "neutral" site, then @ sc..

Comment

Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
              Mak ... ND, Sorry ass ?? if you listen to that dumbass Dick Reilly ... then you're just a Donkey being ridden by the Blind ....

ND 35 Mich 13

ND 31 USC 17 Barkley falls apart and the Heisman hype ends ... the billboards in SoCal are ripped down and set on fire

... BCS Game ... maybe not Championship just yet ... but very soon

the Notre Dame game will allow the Trojans to give the 3rd stringers some good PT leading into next season

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                I'd love to come in here and join in on the smack talk, but unfortunately, basketball season is over. And I'm gonna have to listen to all the skanky ass Louisville fans talk smack for the next month after they beat us Saturday.

Believe brother!!! We ended a 26 year streak last year, you gotta believe!!

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  the Notre Dame game will allow the Trojans to give the 3rd stringers some good PT leading into next season
                  upset alert.

irish 23 trojans 14

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    upset alert.

irish 23 trojans 14

That USC offense will score more than 14.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                      That USC offense will score more than 14.

in the 1st quarter

Comment

Working...
                      X