Collapse
No announcement yet.

USC we're coming for you! College Football 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some interesting games on paper,but i think will be blowouts when the dust settles.closest game all day will be the largest sobriety party in jacksonville today imo.

Comment

• Man, lattimores leg just got blown up. Rip

Comment

• I wonder if this will be the catalsyt towards making a rule against knee hunting

Comment

• Comment

• Murray is keeping this game close by throwing int's.Florida needs to capitalize but that Ga D holding up.good tough sec game nonetheless even with the miscues.teams just too excited but it's expected in a rivalry game.

Comment

• Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
              Man, lattimores leg just got blown up. Rip
              That was an ugly play, but he should get in contact with Willis McGahee and see how he got through it.

Comment

• Originally posted by the mesiah View Post
                Murray is keeping this game close by throwing int's.Florida needs to capitalize but that Ga D holding up.good tough sec game nonetheless even with the miscues.teams just too excited but it's expected in a rivalry game.
                Yeah, georgia came out very emotional and ready to play, moreso than us. With that said, for whatever reason, i get the sense georgia is mentally weak, and will be ground out/mentally break in the second half. Muschamp will do his thing, and our defense will tighten things up, even tho weve been playing good so far. Driskell had some early trouble, but is seemingly getting his bearings. 2nd half will be interesting fo sho

Comment

• Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
                  Yeah, georgia came out very emotional and ready to play, moreso than us. With that said, for whatever reason, i get the sense georgia is mentally weak, and will be ground out/mentally break in the second half. Muschamp will do his thing, and our defense will tighten things up, even tho weve been playing good so far. Driskell had some early trouble, but is seemingly getting his bearings. 2nd half will be interesting fo sho
                  Gotta love those muschamp rants, I think he was giving Burton a compliment on that one.u think that secondary will have any chance on slowing down sooner offense, I know front 7 will do their thang just th back 4 worries me.

Comment

• No point in #11 to jump up in the air, he wasn't going to fly in the end zone.understand u trying to make a play but LOT of time left.young team will have those growing pains.

Comment

• Originally posted by the mesiah View Post
                      No point in #11 to jump up in the air, he wasn't going to fly in the end zone.understand u trying to make a play but LOT of time left.young team will have those growing pains.
                      Lol ya, hes actually a great player/playmaker, but these thjngs happen. Would rather see him lower his shoulder. A tough loss, we'll be stronger for it. Our season is probably over, lost at the wrong time, but we need to continue devolpong and improving, especially kn offense.

Comment

Working...
                      X