No announcement yet.

USC we're coming for you! College Football 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by the mesiah View Post
    I'll take that lsu over a&m bet, I'm hearing lattimore ain't 100% so I'll pass on that one, which other ones u liking?
    Ya, lattimores banged up. Hes not starting, but i suspect he'll be in there quite a bit. I dont think it matters, its our day lol

As far as other bets, im liking byu over notre dame. Im also willing to bet on tennessee over bama. 500 mil each?

Comment

• Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
      Ya, lattimores banged up. Hes not starting, but i suspect he'll be in there quite a bit. I dont think it matters, its our day lol

As far as other bets, im liking byu over notre dame. Im also willing to bet on tennessee over bama. 500 mil each?
      Lol, the OBC will not have a good day today, he going to be wishing he had Fred Taylor, wuerfel in that backfield.I'll take those other bets then, good luck..

Comment

• When does basketball season start Michigan cutting down the nets!

Comment

• Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post

You sick, bro? Those are not good bets. I assume you're just betting because this is what you want to happen, not what you think will happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
            You sick, bro? Those are not good bets. I assume you're just betting because this is what you want to happen, not what you think will happen.
            Lol, irl i probably wouldnt make those bets, def not ten over bama lol. The aggies are a good little football team, their quarterback is good, theyre playing at home and pumped. I thought/think they have a legitimate chance. To this point theh have been dominating lsu, but have let lsu get back in the game, so well see where that goes.

As far as ND, im betting on ND looking ahead to next week vs oklahoma. Byu's defense isnt anything to sneeze at, i think theyll keep it close and interesting.

Ten and bama...is a horrible bet lol. I think ten will be pumped up, and will play the game of their life, aswell as bama having a letdown week. Thats what im banking on anyways.

Comment

When does basketball season start Michigan cutting down the nets!
              I know jreck likes this notion, but I think indiana takes the big 10 easily..

Comment

• Originally posted by the mesiah View Post
                I know jreck likes this notion, but I think indiana takes the big 10 easily..
                Not sure about that. Michigan and Ohio State top 5 rankings and that's not even throwing in the normal forces Michigan State and Wisconsin. Even the next tier Minnesota, Purdue, Illinois and Northwestern will be difficult. This is now a great basketball conference and I expect it to go down like last year, with it being very difficult to steal road wins. Big 10 should run the ACC/Big10 challenge again due to the conferences strength from top to bottom but the top 3 matchups are great.

#5 Michigan V #6 NCST
                #1 Indiana V #12 UNC
                #4 Ohio State V #8 Duke
                Last edited by Check; 10-20-2012, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Not sure about that. Michigan and Ohio State top 5 rankings and that's not even throwing in the normal forces Michigan State and Wisconsin. Even the next tier Minnesota, Purdue, Illinois and Northwestern will be difficult. This is now a great basketball conference and I expect it to go down like last year, with it being very difficult to steal road wins. Big 10 should run the ACC/Big10 challenge again due to the conferences strength from top to bottom but the top 3 matchups are great.

#5 Michigan V #6 NCST
                  #1 Indiana V #12 UNC
                  #4 Ohio State V #8 Duke
                  It seems like hardaway been playing forever,wasn't he in the same class as Louis bullock.. needs to take over IMO.

Comment

• south carolina shooting themselves in the foot

Comment

• GO IRISH next week oklahoma can't wait. LOL @ Rick Reily yeah notre dame is pretty damn irrelevent college gameday 2 out of 3 weeks at a irish game lol moron

Comment

Working...
                      X