USC we're coming for you! College Football 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    you are an absolute ****** if you believe Michigan is anything close to USC

the only raping that's gonna happen is when that Bama secondary gets on the field
    and you think USC's D can hold Alabama's running game?

I HATE Alabama...USC is a close 2nd...but their running game is just nasty

that TJ Yeldon kid is gonna be a beast for the next few years

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
      and you think USC's D can hold Alabama's running game?

I HATE Alabama...USC is a close 2nd...but their running game is just nasty

that TJ Yeldon kid is gonna be a beast for the next few years

I honestly think SC beats Bama by 2 TDs..Woods and Lee murder that secondary

Comment

• Michigan is a legit 2 years away from being up there with Bama, USC,LSU etc. Hoke is killing the recruiting trail once all these tiny ass Rich Rod players are gone we'll be a better team.

The play calling was terrible. Vincent Smith shouldve been used on draws, screens, counters instead were slamming him into Bamas d-line.

Comment

• Michigan will be fine, we had a great class coming in and will have the number 1 class in the country next year. Don't know anyone that thought Michigan was one of the best teams this year. I just like to run my trap because I support my school and want them to well. Michigan can still have a great season, win the big 10, and slap some Pac 10 school in the Rose Bowl.:boobies:

Comment

• Originally posted by Check View Post
            Michigan will be fine, we had a great class coming in and will have the number 1 class in the country next year. Don't know anyone that thought Michigan was one of the best teams this year. I just like to run my trap because I support my school and want them to well. Michigan can stilll have a great season, win the big 10, and slap some Pac 10 school in the Rose Bowl.:boobies:
            Bo rite now is spinning in his grave on that one..

Comment

• The Big Ten is down. UM has a chance lets not act like Bama wont be the best team they play all season.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                ^^^^^^ you sir have won the internetz.
                Hahaha damn I was drunk

Comment

i went to the game yesterday and there were a few points of concern from their performance...the following needs improvement

-the offensive line: i was seeing 2 second pockets around Barkely...this was alarming since it was just Hawaii

-the running game: .Silas Redd was ok, McNeal was a no show..there wasn't much ball control...the play calling between run and pass was heavily tilted towards to the pass

-the defense: Hawaii at times was able to move the ball with some kind of ease...the play calling on D was conservative as well...i remember maybe 4 blitzes...for a team as fast as SC, i'd like to see them more aggressive

-dropped passes: both Woods and Lee had more drops in that game than i remember...this might be because its the 1st game, but i also remember Woods' opening game last year where nothing hit the ground

lastly, it was a somber moment at the stadium when they honored Junior...even i felt a lil choked up when they showed his mom and family on the field crying
                  I agree with you, there are many things to be improved if we expect to have a shot. I really didn't like that easy ball movement by Hawaii in the 2nd half. Hopefuly they can get through these next few games and pick up some big momentum going into the Oregon game. The last thing we need is to overlook games like in years past and get upset.

Comment

• Michigan will rebound from this. Nobody else on their schedule is as good as Bama.
                    Rose Bowl here we come.

Comment

you are an absolute ****** if you believe Michigan is anything close to USC

the only raping that's gonna happen is when that Bama secondary gets on the field

USC doesnt have the strength of Bamas O line. The Bama offense will have a field day with that defense. Bama is too big, too fast, too much depth. Too well coached...USC wont beat Bama,LSU,Georiga, or even Arkansas...This sport belongs to the south, son. We run this ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X