No announcement yet.

The Scale of the Hiroshima Bomb

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
    Yes, we were out of A bombs after the 2nd, and a mainland invasion would have cost between 30,000-60,000 U.S. lives...maybe more.

i've read estimates of up to 1 million casualties in a jap invasion.

just ours 1 million.theirs would be several times that.

let me look it up.

Comment

It's crazy how Japan went from ruthless warriors to producing the worlds kinkiest ****

Comment

Originally posted by OlympicGlory View Post
        I had a good day with my mother.

I won't lie, I am not always good to my mother, and haven't even kissed her since I was like 11.

But I love her a lot.
        I love my mother too, man.

Strong woman, had to work hard for my family as my father was never around.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          you only have one mother and she's not going to last forever...be good to her no matter what bruh!
          Yeah my man, it's easy to love a girl and be all into her, and forget about your family. Too easy to neglect her.

You should love your mother 3 times more than anyone else, she gave birth to you, and most likely brought you up the best she could. No one is perfect but yeah, she won't be around forever.

Everybody in the house, whoever you love, let them know it because one day they will be gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
            Lol, I thought I deleted that post before anyone saw it. I started watching the video and saw that I was wrong.

If my vague knowledge on the subject is right some countries are capable of coming up with even bigger bombs they just wouldnt be practical in strategies of most wars.
            No problem DG, I could see why you would doubt it. Because a weapon of that scale is almost unthinkable in power.

Put it like this.

It would take 4,166 Hiroshima "Little Boy" bombs to equal 1 Tsar Bomba.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
              I love my mother too, man.

Strong woman, had to work hard for my family as my father was never around.
              Same brother, same. I was poor, had 3 pairs of trouser at age 13, no school uniforms so people would laugh at my clothes. I had cardboard as opposed to a mattress on my bed, and we had to hand wash our clothes etc... but I knew my mother loved me and money wasn't important, and that was the most important thing.

A mothers love for her child should be unmatched.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                No.

The version they tested was 50 MEGATONS. That's 50,000,000 tons of TNT.
                that's crazy but I believe mother nature will be the one in charge of ending human life...the Japan earthquake was 9.0 equal to 474 mega tons of TNT...
                The energy in this earthquake was equal to 10 of the largest nuclear bombs ever detonated...so mother nature its what we have to really fear...

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  No problem DG, I could see why you would doubt it. Because a weapon of that scale is almost unthinkable in power.

Put it like this.

It would take 4,166 Hiroshima "Little Boy" bombs to equal 1 Tsar Bomba.
                  How many of these are around?

Comment

Originally posted by OlympicGlory View Post
                    How many of these are around?
                    None. The Soviets detonated the "small' version, and had a mock up of the 100 megaton monster.

Comment

the u.s. ordered 500,000 purple heart medals (given to those wounded in battle) in anticipation of the invasion of japan.

up to now we still have them.

the purple hearts we're giving out in iraq/afghanistan are still the ones they ordered for the anticipated invasion.

Comment

Working...
                      X