Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Points and Karma: Would You Be Pissed If...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eh, I'd live.

Comment

I'd probably make a fake reaction video and have it go viral.

(If I had any points)

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        Like Abosworth said - I'd be annoyed if the karma was reset. It's easy for dudes who haven't even cracked 100 yet or guys with 20K+ to say they wouldn't mind, but it takes a long ****ing time to get to where most of us are at nowadays. I think resetting the karma bars of dudes who've been putting in quality work here for over 5 years would be a slap in the face, really.
        Post count to me is the big thing,Karma died when it became a popularity contest with the mods the ass kissing by some is ridiculous all cool guys but how deep do certain posters have to suck,not to mention before the 200 k rep it was a sign of longevity and post count well when there are posters who have been here less then a year and have 120 rep kind of destroys the intial purpose.reset it to just the post count do away with the whole green k system
        Last edited by MARKBNLV; 08-18-2012, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          I would dislike it.. yes
          Of course you would you have 206 rep and have been here for a year,and to me thats complete and utter bs and the reason the system is crap now.But whatever it is what it is,actually being a long term contributing poster doesnt mean sht i guess is the message being sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
            will do. tomorrow when i can.
            It's ok Timmy. I was just playin...

Comment

It's a great idea.

My points weren't earned, just donated.

Everyone should start with a certain amount of points and have to get them some other way, whether it be making sigs or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                Of course you would you have 206 rep and have been here for a year,and to me thats complete and utter bs and the reason the system is crap now.But whatever it is what it is,actually being a long term contributing poster doesnt mean sht i guess is the message being sent.
                I disagree with everything you said

Comment

Not whatsoever. It's cool to get them but really at the end of the day points aren't real and you shouldn't be affected whatsoever by it.

On a side not Bringer makes a good point about Karma. Do you know how difficult it is to go up ONE POINT if it isn't given to you by a mod. Alot of quality posters have earned that green. Nonetheless if it happens I see people getting over it rather quickly.
                  Last edited by SkillspayBills; 08-18-2012, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    I would dislike it.. yes
                    Why? You get 200 bar rep for just more than since you joined. The mods can always boost your rep quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
                      Why? You get 200 bar rep for just more than since you joined. The mods can always boost your rep quickly.
                      ........for just more than since you joined?

Comment

Working...
                      X