Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What be your experience of racism? don't matter if u black, or white, what it be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    jesus wept.
    Come at me bro I've got 10 minutes

Comment

Which ghetto? We have housing projects where you wouldn't be able to walk that your couldn't walk thru at night. What area of town were you? Do you remember, by chance? And Toronto is a such a huge city that I am having trouble figuring how you could come to that conclusion unless you've been all over. There are some very nasty aspects to Toronto. Do we have a murder rate like Chicago? No. But we've got a lot of illegal guns here owned by kids with massive chips on their shoulder.

Anyway, yeah, wheere did you visit?
      I'm just ****ing with 'ya, Tim. I don't recall all the areas I toured up there, as my friend at the time was the official "guidemaster", so we probably mostly hit the lame tourist spots. I do recall stomping through the Eaton Center and ROM, though. As far as districts go, I couldn't even tell you outside of Moore Park.

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post

240 now

ahh
        the 240's. good man.

Comment

wow. the truth comes out, i read that crock of **** dude. i notice as you got a little further into the story you changed it to 'all the jamaican's in that club'

personally, i am satisfied.

if you don't like jamaican's get another job.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            I'm just ****ing with 'ya, Tim. I don't recall all the areas I toured up there, as my friend at the time was the official "guidemaster", so we probably mostly hit the lame tourist spots. I do recall stomping through the Eaton Center and ROM, though. As far as districts go, I couldn't even tell you outside of Moore Park.
            sheeeit, negro!! i thought you were being for real. i didn't want to make it seem like i was glorifying the behaviour of idiots here but it's rough in some areas. and people here are pretty stupid....at least the stupid ones.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              Maybe you're Queen's Park? Regent Park?

There isn't a Moore Park to my knowledge come to think of it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                  People hate on me 'cause I'm light skinned
                  I need to address this: you must live in the Sudan, Manute!

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                    we're not fighting, if he feels that way about jamaicans based on his experiences then that's on him. i don't think it helps anybody to play the victim though.

Comment

I need to address this: you must live in the Sudan, Manute!

Comment

Working...
                      X