No announcement yet.

I don't know, but for some reason...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jerub Baal View Post
    there were so many awesome people on this site. i llove boxing and this was a cool place to share my opinions with othersl....to know there is a piece of shit like u moderating this place like you... i am glad i wll never be posting here again...it's rather hilarious how a piece of shit like you could become moderator....
    holy shit, this guy seriously dislikes The_Bringer. he must have had these feelings bottled up or have had The_Bringer school him on a previous account.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
      holy shit, this guy seriously dislikes The_Bringer. he must have had these feelings bottled up or have had The_Bringer school him on a previous account.
      did u even see what the guy did to me ......

Comment

I'm pretty sure I admit to being a complete and utter d*ckbag on this website at least once a week, but that's not the issue here, and that's not why your IP address is under threat of impending banishment.

Comment

wow, to see me going with music like this.........
          Hey bud, I'm not the one digging a hole for you here. Seems to me you are doing a bang up job of it all by yourself.

Comment

wow. it's much better knowing that you're going to get banned, trust me, i know. you don't want to wake up to your log in not working anymore, it messes up the flow of your day.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              Condone what behavior? Me doing my job as a moderator?

You know, at first I wasn't going to have you banned, I was satisfied enough with just having outed you for the lulz. However, since I see it's pissed you off so much, the fact that you've repreatedly broken the rules here with your alts, and that you've resorted to attacking a staff member, I have no choice but to report your actions to the proper authorities.

We see fighters get exposed all the time, but I've never seen a poster get exposed lol

Comment

did u even see what the guy did to me ......
                he called you out on your alts?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  I'm pretty sure I admit to being a complete and utter d*ckbag on this website at least once a week, but that's not the issue here, and that's not why your IP address is under threat of impending banishment.
                  Hi, my name is Jerub Baal and I'm a vacuous piss stain who has no respect for the rules around here. Maybe if I weren't such an unavailing chode I would've thought twice before accusing others of having multiple accounts when I have six myself.

Derp.
                  Last edited by ßringer; 08-14-2012, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Starts a thread about other posters using multiple accounts.

Gets exposed for using multiple accounts 3 posts in.

Comment

why don't you just say sorry?

Comment

Working...
                      X