Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lakers ain't winning SHEEEEEIIIIIIIIIT......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    no thanks...we're trying to win a title

Well get in line cause so are we !!!

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
      Well get in line cause so are we !!!

oh...is that what you guys are doing?

Comment

Lakers' team is orgasmic.

Comment

oh...is that what you guys are doing?

We're just following the big 3 trend.

NBA teams put 3 stars together = contending or winning title.

Knicks put 3 stars together = media chaos and "who's the man syndrome."

Trade us Gasol and that might change.

Besides Dwight might need a rehab partner and Amare would b a prime candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
            We're just following the big 3 trend.

NBA teams put 3 stars together = contending or winning title.

Knicks put 3 stars together = media chaos and "who's the man syndrome."

Trade us Gasol and that might change.

Besides Dwight might need a rehab partner and Amare would b a prime candidate.

it will be interesting to see how your team plays next year...perhaps Kidd could be the kind of guard that Melo will respect and the kind of playmaker that Amare needs...truthfully, he's looked like hot garbage since he stopped playing with NAsh

Comment

it will be interesting to see how your team plays next year...perhaps Kidd could be the kind of guard that Melo will respect and the kind of playmaker that Amare needs...truthfully, he's looked like hot garbage since he stopped playing with NAsh
              I don't know if its his body breaking down or what, but ever since the first month or so of that first season with the Knicks, he has been getting worse and worse. It was before Carmelo too, so you can't just blame him.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                I don't know if its his body breaking down or what, but ever since the first month or so of that first season with the Knicks, he has been getting worse and worse. It was before Carmelo too, so you can't just blame him.

well, you gotta take into consideration that he was coming off major knee surgery before he went to NY...that high flying, dynamic youngster in Phoenix disappeared when that knee went out

i'm afraid this might be the case with Rose too when he comes back...not a Bulls fan by any stretch but i liked watching that kid ball

Comment

It's a pipe dream but I'd rather have the Clips lil general.

They can have anyone not named Melo.

Kidd will help but a 3 yr. contract at his age ?

Amare has shown flashes of what he was but imo he's damaged goods.

Times running out and I don't have another 40 yrs.

Comment

The cast of misfits LA assembled doesnt scare anybody.

They need an elite 3 like Durant to even run with Lebron, and that still wont be enough. The foundation is just too old.

Comment

well, you gotta take into consideration that he was coming off major knee surgery before he went to NY...that high flying, dynamic youngster in Phoenix disappeared when that knee went out

i'm afraid this might be the case with Rose too when he comes back...not a Bulls fan by any stretch but i liked watching that kid ball
                      Amar'e actually had a great start with the Knicks and the team was doing pretty well then they traded for Melo.

Surprisingly all went down hill from there.

Comment

Working...
                      X